Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)
you'll not have to worry about it any more. 😇

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)
you'll not have to worry about it any more. 😇
If anyone wants to offer up a wager on this, I'll take the under, whatever it is.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)
you'll not have to worry about it any more. 😇
If anyone wants to offer up a wager on this, I'll take the under, whatever it is.
I also need to quit smoking so there may be no use to belonging to cigar social media sites.

breakfast.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)
you'll not have to worry about it any more. 😇
If anyone wants to offer up a wager on this, I'll take the under, whatever it is.
I also need to quit smoking so there may be no use to belonging to cigar social media sites.
Sounds to me like you need a new doctor.

breakfast.
If you're gonna quit smoking, I think breakfasts like this may be a thing of the past as well.

breakfast.
If you're gonna quit smoking, I think breakfasts like this may be a thing of the past as well.
I need at least one vice!

breakfast.
If you're gonna quit smoking, I think breakfasts like this may be a thing of the past as well.
I need at least one vice!
BD got a parrot, you could give that a whirl.

breakfast.
If you're gonna quit smoking, I think breakfasts like this may be a thing of the past as well.
I need at least one vice!
BD got a parrot, you could give that a whirl.
CNS

breakfast.
If you're gonna quit smoking, I think breakfasts like this may be a thing of the past as well.
I need at least one vice!
BD got a parrot, you could give that a whirl.
I'll bet my cats would love one.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)
you'll not have to worry about it any more.
No deadbeats, gazebos, restraining orders,  and now no lady updates?  I believe that strays into bylaw violation territory.

breakfast.
If you're gonna quit smoking, I think breakfasts like this may be a thing of the past as well.
I need at least one vice!
BD got a parrot, you could give that a whirl.
CNS
morning Mark.

64°, okay cigar weather.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....
I only asked if he was having a redhead over. He could've just said yes. ;)
you'll not have to worry about it any more.
If anyone wants to offer up a wager on this, I'll take the under, whatever it is.
I also need to quit smoking so there may be no use to belonging to cigar social media sites.
Dean I hope your not still inhaling them things brother.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6