Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Morning Mr. Dean and Mr. Bean.

Thinking a pork roll egg and cheese will be on the agenda for lunch today.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.

Good morning boys. From the looks of all this food talk no one's planning a diet in the new year.
Not true at all. 2020 will be the year of the heart attack, otherwise.

Thinking a pork roll egg and cheese will be on the agenda for lunch today.
I was thinking of it too. May as get one in before the diet begins.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
EVERYTHING is subject to change without notice.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
Ba-dump-bum.

Police are cautioning people not to fire guns into the air to bring in the new year.

People being struck by stray bullets is not common but does occur.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/miami-officials-warn-against-celebratory-gunfire-on-new-years-eve/amp/

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?
the redhead is coming over this afternoon. we both have separate Attitude Adjustment meetings to attend tonight. doubt we'll be awake for the New Year but I'm sure we'll end this year with a bang.
After all, we asked for it. Yet I cringe as I read your post.
I also immediately regretted my life choices in this matter.
And yet you keep asking....

Police are cautioning people not to fire guns into the air to bring in the new year.

People being struck by stray bullets is not common but does occur.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/miami-officials-warn-against-celebratory-gunfire-on-new-years-eve/amp/
Aren't fireworks good enough?

Police are cautioning people not to fire guns into the air to bring in the new year.

People being struck by stray bullets is not common but does occur.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/miami-officials-warn-against-celebratory-gunfire-on-new-years-eve/amp/
Aren't fireworks good enough?
every other block down here has fireworks tents, pretty inexpensive too, but the thrill I guess is shooting off rounds from their AR's, pistols, and shot guns.

my only resolution for 2020 is no relationship info on the banter.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6