Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Jammin' at CI, actual nice cigars offered at the Sis.  Although that new MOW Side Project Legion...I don't know...6.5 x 66!  I thought we were getting over that big cigar phase?
Yes I agree. I am still curious for warmer weather on that Legion
Well, if you are curious, good time to pick up a fiver and give them a good rest before warmer weather.
That's an idea. I still have a Lunatic Jackhammer Maduro that I kept all summer. Now that is a freak of nature cigar

Just came across "Menelik" by Foundation cigars.  Hadn't heard of it before.  Hmmm....
That is considered one of Nick's finest and was an event only cigar. I watched 2 boxes fly off the shelf like they had wings. I wasn't fast enough to get one

Just came across "Menelik" by Foundation cigars.  Hadn't heard of it before.  Hmmm....
That is considered one of Nick's finest and was an event only cigar. I watched 2 boxes fly off the shelf like they had wings. I wasn't fast enough to get one
They are now available in regular (limited) production at CI and the Sis...I'm sure other locations and B&M.

Just came across "Menelik" by Foundation cigars.  Hadn't heard of it before.  Hmmm....
That is considered one of Nick's finest and was an event only cigar. I watched 2 boxes fly off the shelf like they had wings. I wasn't fast enough to get one
They are now available in regular (limited) production at CI and the Sis...I'm sure other locations and B&M.
Correction...not listed at the Sis.

Just came across "Menelik" by Foundation cigars.  Hadn't heard of it before.  Hmmm....
That is considered one of Nick's finest and was an event only cigar. I watched 2 boxes fly off the shelf like they had wings. I wasn't fast enough to get one
They are now available in regular (limited) production at CI and the Sis...I'm sure other locations and B&M.
Correction...not listed at the Sis.
Good to know they are highly regarded.

Jammin' at CI, actual nice cigars offered at the Sis.  Although that new MOW Side Project Legion...I don't know...6.5 x 66!  I thought we were getting over that big cigar phase?
Yes I agree. I am still curious for warmer weather on that Legion
Well, if you are curious, good time to pick up a fiver and give them a good rest before warmer weather.
That's an idea. I still have a Lunatic Jackhammer Maduro that I kept all summer. Now that is a freak of nature cigar
Actually the lunatic.

Just came across "Menelik" by Foundation cigars.  Hadn't heard of it before.  Hmmm....
I haven't heard of it either but I do like a lot of what Foundation produces.

Jammin' at CI, actual nice cigars offered at the Sis.  Although that new MOW Side Project Legion...I don't know...6.5 x 66!  I thought we were getting over that big cigar phase?
Yes I agree. I am still curious for warmer weather on that Legion
Well, if you are curious, good time to pick up a fiver and give them a good rest before warmer weather.
That's an idea. I still have a Lunatic Jackhammer Maduro that I kept all summer. Now that is a freak of nature cigar
Actually the lunatic.
I smoked one of those and enjoyed it despite of the large ring gauge.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. Going to DMV, wish me luck.

Good morning boys. Enough of this cigar talk, it's time for some college football!

Good morning boys. Enough of this cigar talk, it's time for some college football!
I lost my internet for some unknown reason. Unfortunately, that means I lost my TV too.

Good afternoon, Mark.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. Going to DMV, wish me luck.
On Saturday? Didn't realize that was an option.

Good morning boys. Enough of this cigar talk, it's time for some college football!
Looks like ND came to play.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. Going to DMV, wish me luck.
On Saturday? Didn't realize that was an option.
They are open part day in NJ as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4