Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
12/27/2019
« on: December 27, 2019, 12:00:29 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, boyos. Was out Monday and Tuesday with some nasty stomach virus that's been going around, so I'm logging in today to make up for some of that.

Got your card yesterday Tony, thanks. Family looks great, though, the fact that I got it yesterday says more about you than any picture could, I think. ;)

Morning, boyos. Was out Monday and Tuesday with some nasty stomach virus that's been going around, so I'm logging in today to make up for some of that.
Well, don't get us sick now.

Got your card yesterday Tony, thanks. Family looks great, though, the fact that I got it yesterday says more about you than any picture could, I think. ;)
I just figured you were Eastern Orthodox so why rush?

Got your card yesterday Tony, thanks. Family looks great, though, the fact that I got it yesterday says more about you than any picture could, I think. ;)
I just figured you were Eastern Orthodox so why rush?
CNS, nailed it.

Morning, boyos. Was out Monday and Tuesday with some nasty stomach virus that's been going around, so I'm logging in today to make up for some of that.
Well, don't get us sick now.
And last night, we actually slept with the windows open. It was stupid warm here yesterday, so I hope that's on the way for you guys today.

good morning guys.
Disney is NOT a cigar friendly country!
😞

Morning, boyos. Was out Monday and Tuesday with some nasty stomach virus that's been going around, so I'm logging in today to make up for some of that.
Well, don't get us sick now.
And last night, we actually slept with the windows open. It was stupid warm here yesterday, so I hope that's on the way for you guys today.
Are you working from home today?

good morning guys.
Disney is NOT a cigar friendly country!

You are correct there. Good morning, Dean.

Morning, boyos. Was out Monday and Tuesday with some nasty stomach virus that's been going around, so I'm logging in today to make up for some of that.
Well, don't get us sick now.
And last night, we actually slept with the windows open. It was stupid warm here yesterday, so I hope that's on the way for you guys today.
Are you working from home today?
Yes indeed.

good morning guys.
Disney is NOT a cigar friendly country!
😞
I sincerely hope you weren't surprised by this. Morning, SmokeStackDean.

good morning guys.
Disney is NOT a cigar friendly country!
😞
I sincerely hope you weren't surprised by this. Morning, SmokeStackDean.
I did find a Sosa Family Cigar shop on the grounds of Disney Springs that had a small smoking section.

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mickey'sNotABoTLDean.  Foggy as schitt out this morning here.

good morning guys.
Disney is NOT a cigar friendly country!

I sincerely hope you weren't surprised by this. Morning, SmokeStackDean.
Not just Disney. I think more and more places are like this now. I recall being in Naples, Florida a few years back and having a hotel room with a gorgeous balcony. Even then I was relegated to smoking in the parking lot.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5