Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Merry Christmas Eve, gentlemen.
Merry Christmas Eve Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What's on the agenda for today?
gotta hit the bank and start packing for the trip to Orlando. presents all wrapped so it's kind of a lay low day. Attitude Adjustment at 7pm.
Gonna see Mickey?
I sure hope not.
But Mini sure better not give him a wink.........
Minnie would have to give me alot more than a wink.

Merry Christmas Eve, gentlemen.
Merry Christmas Eve Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What's on the agenda for today?
gotta hit the bank and start packing for the trip to Orlando. presents all wrapped so it's kind of a lay low day. Attitude Adjustment at 7pm.
Gonna see Mickey?
I sure hope not.
But Mini sure better not give him a wink.........
Minnie would have to give me alot more than a wink.
She's known to be promiscuous.

Merry Christmas Eve, gentlemen.
Merry Christmas Eve Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What's on the agenda for today?
gotta hit the bank and start packing for the trip to Orlando. presents all wrapped so it's kind of a lay low day. Attitude Adjustment at 7pm.
Gonna see Mickey?
I sure hope not.
But Mini sure better not give him a wink.........
Minnie would have to give me alot more than a wink.
She's known to be promiscuous.

me too!

Merry Christmas Eve, gentlemen.
Merry Christmas Eve Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What's on the agenda for today?
gotta hit the bank and start packing for the trip to Orlando. presents all wrapped so it's kind of a lay low day. Attitude Adjustment at 7pm.
Gonna see Mickey?
I sure hope not.
But Mini sure better not give him a wink.........
Minnie would have to give me alot more than a wink.
She's known to be promiscuous.

me too!
That goes without saying.

Hey Deano, you smoking anything?

Good morning Tony, Dean, RegularDave, and IrregularDave. Came down with a touch of the flu yesterday.   Fever broke but I still have the chest cough.

I guess the flu shot I had a couple months ago either lessened the severity or didn't work for schitt.

Merry Christmas Eve, gentlemen.
Merry Christmas Eve Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What's on the agenda for today?
gotta hit the bank and start packing for the trip to Orlando. presents all wrapped so it's kind of a lay low day. Attitude Adjustment at 7pm.
Gonna see Mickey?
I sure hope not.
But Mini sure better not give him a wink.........
Minnie would have to give me alot more than a wink.
She's known to be promiscuous.

me too!
That goes without saying.

Hey Deano, you smoking anything?
finished an Oliva O maduro a bit ago. doing Christmas cards for the kids and trying to figure what to pack for the trip Thursday.

Good morning Tony, Dean, RegularDave, and IrregularDave. Came down with a touch of the flu yesterday.   Fever broke but I still have the chest cough.

I guess the flu shot I had a couple months ago either lessened the severity or didn't work for schitt.
morning Mark. not a good time to get sick, not like there's ever a good time. hope you get well soon.

Good morning Tony, Dean, RegularDave, and IrregularDave. Came down with a touch of the flu yesterday.   Fever broke but I still have the chest cough.

I guess the flu shot I had a couple months ago either lessened the severity or didn't work for schitt.
morning Mark. not a good time to get sick, not like there's ever a good time. hope you get well soon.
Thanks.  Flu ran rampant thru our area.   I'm less sick than other folks.

Merry Christmas Eve from the Tug Boats, they never get a day off.
Merry Christmas SCDave and the rest of you guys.

Merry Christmas Eve from the Tug Boats, they never get a day off.
Merry Christmas SCDave and the rest of you guys.
ditto Rick.

Good morning Tony, Dean, RegularDave, and IrregularDave. Came down with a touch of the flu yesterday.   Fever broke but I still have the chest cough.

I guess the flu shot I had a couple months ago either lessened the severity or didn't work for schitt.
Oof. That sucks. I'm really sorry to hear it, Mark. I hope you'll be better soon and be able to enjoy your Christmas.

Merry Christmas Eve, gentlemen.
Merry Christmas Eve Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What's on the agenda for today?
gotta hit the bank and start packing for the trip to Orlando. presents all wrapped so it's kind of a lay low day. Attitude Adjustment at 7pm.
Gonna see Mickey?
I sure hope not.
But Mini sure better not give him a wink.........
Minnie would have to give me alot more than a wink.
She's known to be promiscuous.

me too!
That goes without saying.

Hey Deano, you smoking anything?
finished an Oliva O maduro a bit ago. doing Christmas cards for the kids and trying to figure what to pack for the trip Thursday.
Don't forget your flip flops.

Merry Christmas Eve from the Tug Boats, they never get a day off.
Merry Christmas SCDave and the rest of you guys.
Thanks, Rick. Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

Merry Christmas Eve from the Tug Boats, they never get a day off.
Merry Christmas SCDave and the rest of you guys.
Thanks, Rick. Merry Christmas to you and yours too.
Yes I hope you all have a great Christmas.
Mr. Mayor, Dean, Bean, a Dave or 2, a couple of Tugs and all who drop by.

Keeping the Connecticut theme...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5