Pages: 1 [2] 3

I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though. 😇

@ Tony.

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Muestra de Saka #NLMTHA (Box of 7, $106.80)
Cigar Hustler — Viaje Skull and Bones Mephisto (Pack of $68.40)
Corona Cigar Co. — Partagas Ramon y Ramon Fabuloso (Box of 20, $99.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Villiger 125th Toro (Bundle of 10, $27.95)
Gotham Cigars — AVO Ashtray ($19.99)
JR Cigars — Re+United (Box of 10, $59.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — La Flor Dominicana The Golden Anniversary TAA 50th 2nd Edition Maduro (Pack of 5, $95)

I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though.
His girlfriend wasn't available today?

I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though.
His girlfriend wasn't available today?
I was referring to his, not yours.

I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though.
His girlfriend wasn't available today?
I was referring to his, not yours.
he had alot of family visit the past two days and was excited to tell me about it. even though it was a bit too much for him and he was wore out.

I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.

I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?

I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Good morning Dean.
The other engineer's have duty. I use my seniority and vacation this time of year

I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Good morning Dean.
The other engineer's have duty. I use my seniority and vacation this time of year
I didn't think they had anyone else.

hope you are enjoying your vacation.

I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Good morning Dean.
The other engineer's have duty. I use my seniority and vacation this time of year
I didn't think they had anyone else.

hope you are enjoying your vacation.
City codes according to horsepower, etc. They don't follow all of them but you don't want to out price yourself and make your schedule any worse than it is.

Life is good!

mower man is here. I get quite a discount, he now has four houses in our complex.

Life is good!
I just finished a Charter Oak connie.

Life is good!
I just finished a Charter Oak connie.
Those are great too. I like a nice Connecticut to start the day. I just got back into Connecticut's about a year ago. I think years of pipe smoking fried my palate. I haven't smoked a pipe in 10+ months. Took discipline lol
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3