Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

good morning Dave. glad you made it home safe. did you have a great time?
I just arrived back in NJ....12 1/2 hours on the road?  Not really what I would call a great time.
Nice! When are we smoking?

A Villager’s grown son reportedly attempted shoplifting in Florida’s Friendliest Hometown “to see if he could get away with it.”

William Donald Najger, 56, who lives with his mother at 270 Arbella Loop, was spotted shortly before 2 p.m. Wednesday wearing a brown pair of khaki shorts at Belk at La Plaza Grande, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

A loss prevention officer noticed Najger when he walked into the store wearing a pair of gray shorts. Najger selected the darker khaki shorts, put them on in a fitting room and attempted to walk out of the store wearing them. Najger had returned a hanger to the rack after leaving the fitting room and a check revealed he “left his old, dirty shorts” behind on the hanger, the arresting officer wrote in the report.
The officer noted that Najger “even took the time to take the tag off the stolen shorts and put them on his old shorts he put on a hanger and hung back on the rack.”

The police officer also noted the irony in the report that the stolen shorts cost $12 and Najger, who apparently splits his time between Florida and North Carolina, “had more money on his person than the shorts cost and could have easily paid for the shorts he stole.”

Najger admitted he attempted to steal the shorts “to see if he could get away with it.”

Najger has been ordered to appear Jan. 2 in Lake County Court to answer to the shoplifting charge.

His mother has owned her home in The Villages for 10 years.
What a waste. That man needs a hobby. If only they could lock him up for 30 days.

good morning Dave. glad you made it home safe. did you have a great time?
I just arrived back in NJ....12 1/2 hours on the road?  Not really what I would call a great time.
Nice! When are we smoking?
I just hope he brought some warmth up with him. Been a brutal couple of days.

Good morning, Scott.

seldom does a list come out that I know what they are talking about. usually I will have had one or two on the list. I need the top 10 cigars under $5 list.
You should create it.
I'm on it for 2020.

seldom does a list come out that I know what they are talking about. usually I will have had one or two on the list. I need the top 10 cigars under $5 list.
You should create it.
I'm on it for 2020.
Maybe by then, I'll have an area where you can post stuff like that. But that'll probably not happen until 2022.

seldom does a list come out that I know what they are talking about. usually I will have had one or two on the list. I need the top 10 cigars under $5 list.
You should create it.
I'm on it for 2020.
Maybe by then, I'll have an area where you can post stuff like that. But that'll probably not happen until 2022.
the nice thing about procrastination is you always have something to do tomorrow.

good morning Dave. glad you made it home safe. did you have a great time?
I just arrived back in NJ....12 1/2 hours on the road?  Not really what I would call a great time.
did you drive straight through?
Indeed I did.  Want it over and done.
TWSS

Morning Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and What'sHisName.  Still have a bit of Christmas shopping to finish. It will be fun out there.

Morning Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and What'sHisName.  Still have a bit of Christmas shopping to finish. It will be fun out there.
I'm done. just the redhead getting presents.
grandkids getting $100 each for Disney. glad there's only 4 of them.

Morning Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and What'sHisName.  Still have a bit of Christmas shopping to finish. It will be fun out there.
Good morning, Mark. Heading to the mall now, in fact. FMTT!

...And three more elf moves until checkmate.

...And three more elf moves until checkmate.
do you own a garbage can? 🤣

laundry day. damn.

Morning Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and What'sHisName.  Still have a bit of Christmas shopping to finish. It will be fun out there.
Good morning, Mark. Heading to the mall now, in fact. FMTT!
Indeed.

Freight train cars derail into the Potomac River near Harpers Ferry in West Virginia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/freight-train-cars-derail-potomac-river-west-virginia.amp
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4