Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. heading out to the gulf to see if I can see the Mars Test Probe launch. probably won't have service.
Morning Dean,  I am headed out to San Antonio and Houston in about 30 minutes.  Enjoy the launch.
Sounds like Dean is going to have a better day than you.

good morning Chip and Dave. heading out to the gulf to see if I can see the Mars Test Probe launch. probably won't have service.
Morning Dean,  I am headed out to San Antonio and Houston in about 30 minutes.  Enjoy the launch.
Sounds like Dean is going to have a better day than you.
Sounds that way but I am glad to get out of that damn office for 2 days.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU.
Good morning Dean and Native.
Any day off plans?
No big plans, maybe go get a new battery for the generator/weldor and maybe pick up the limbs around the house while the weather is nice.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. heading out to the gulf to see if I can see the Mars Test Probe launch. probably won't have service.
Morning Dean,  I am headed out to San Antonio and Houston in about 30 minutes.  Enjoy the launch.
Sounds like Dean is going to have a better day than you.
Sounds that way but I am glad to get out of that damn office for 2 days.
I hear you on out of the office part, I can't wait for vacation to start next week.

good morning Chip and Dave. heading out to the gulf to see if I can see the Mars Test Probe launch. probably won't have service.
Morning Dean,  I am headed out to San Antonio and Houston in about 30 minutes.  Enjoy the launch.
Sounds like Dean is going to have a better day than you.
Sounds that way but I am glad to get out of that damn office for 2 days.
I hear you on out of the office part, I can't wait for vacation to start next week.
Doing any.thing special or just work at home instead of the store?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. heading out to the gulf to see if I can see the Mars Test Probe launch. probably won't have service.
Morning Dean,  I am headed out to San Antonio and Houston in about 30 minutes.  Enjoy the launch.
Sounds like Dean is going to have a better day than you.
Sounds that way but I am glad to get out of that damn office for 2 days.
I hear you on out of the office part, I can't wait for vacation to start next week.
Doing any.thing special or just work at home instead of the store?
Just planning on catching up lion some outside work and getting my Christmas shopping done.

good morning Chip and Dave. heading out to the gulf to see if I can see the Mars Test Probe launch. probably won't have service.
Morning Dean,  I am headed out to San Antonio and Houston in about 30 minutes.  Enjoy the launch.
Sounds like Dean is going to have a better day than you.
Sounds that way but I am glad to get out of that damn office for 2 days.
I hear you on out of the office part, I can't wait for vacation to start next week.
Doing any.thing special or just work at home instead of the store?
Just planning on catching up lion some outside work and getting my Christmas shopping done.
That should be enough to keep you busy. :)

Time for me to get ready to go have a good day all.  Might get to check in later during a meeting.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Time for me to get ready to go have a good day all.  Might get to check in later during a meeting.
Good luck with your day.

Good Thursday morning Chip, Dean and Dave.

Good morning gentlemen
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good Thursday morning Chip, Dean and Dave.
Good morning Dave and Scott.

Good morning gentlemen
Morning Fishy

Well, that's interesting....Tat Pudgy Monsters as deal #2 on the sis.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15