Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
12/18/2019
« on: December 18, 2019, 12:00:09 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Happy day of humping, all.

Happy day of humping, all.
Good morning Dave. How did your lunch go yesterday? My luncheon is today. I'm going to man the fort. The other guys can go.

Dave who is gonna replace Kluber?

Happy day of humping, all.
Good morning Dave. How did your lunch go yesterday? My luncheon is today. I'm going to man the fort. The other guys can go.
Pretty good. Had a nice lunch, then they cut us loose at 3 so we could drink. Stayed another 2.5 hours chatting with friends.

Dave who is gonna replace Kluber?
Well, not much to replace last year, since he only started a handful of games, and didn't pitch well in many of them. In fact, with his workload and the fact his velocity has been dipping the last 3 years, I don't hate the move. Now, whenever Lindor eventually gets moved, THAT one will hurt. But we just don't have the money necessary to pay the big guys.

Happy day of humping, all.
Good morning Dave. How did your lunch go yesterday? My luncheon is today. I'm going to man the fort. The other guys can go.
Pretty good. Had a nice lunch, then they cut us loose at 3 so we could drink. Stayed another 2.5 hours chatting with friends.
I hope they'll let you put in for OT.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

Dave who is gonna replace Kluber?
Well, not much to replace last year, since he only started a handful of games, and didn't pitch well in many of them. In fact, with his workload and the fact his velocity has been dipping the last 3 years, I don't hate the move. Now, whenever Lindor eventually gets moved, THAT one will hurt. But we just don't have the money necessary to pay the big guys.
No money? They don't sell out Progressive Field more times than not?

Dave who is gonna replace Kluber?
Well, not much to replace last year, since he only started a handful of games, and didn't pitch well in many of them. In fact, with his workload and the fact his velocity has been dipping the last 3 years, I don't hate the move. Now, whenever Lindor eventually gets moved, THAT one will hurt. But we just don't have the money necessary to pay the big guys.
No money? They don't sell out Progressive Field more times than not?
Definitely not. We had a streak in the early 90s of I think 455 straight sellouts, but those days are gone. We just don't have those fat Yankee dollars coming in. Though, even when we did sell out every night, we still didn't spend the money on big time free agents. Our owner is notoriously tight-fisted with his $$.

Dave who is gonna replace Kluber?
Well, not much to replace last year, since he only started a handful of games, and didn't pitch well in many of them. In fact, with his workload and the fact his velocity has been dipping the last 3 years, I don't hate the move. Now, whenever Lindor eventually gets moved, THAT one will hurt. But we just don't have the money necessary to pay the big guys.
No money? They don't sell out Progressive Field more times than not?
Definitely not. We had a streak in the early 90s of I think 455 straight sellouts, but those days are gone. We just don't have those fat Yankee dollars coming in. Though, even when we did sell out every night, we still didn't spend the money on big time free agents. Our owner is notoriously tight-fisted with his $$.
Now, if we could get Dan Gilbert to buy the Indians like he did the Cavs, we'd be throwing out money like crazy. Cause he spent like mad during the Lebron 2.0 era.

Dave who is gonna replace Kluber?
Well, not much to replace last year, since he only started a handful of games, and didn't pitch well in many of them. In fact, with his workload and the fact his velocity has been dipping the last 3 years, I don't hate the move. Now, whenever Lindor eventually gets moved, THAT one will hurt. But we just don't have the money necessary to pay the big guys.
No money? They don't sell out Progressive Field more times than not?
Definitely not. We had a streak in the early 90s of I think 455 straight sellouts, but those days are gone. We just don't have those fat Yankee dollars coming in. Though, even when we did sell out every night, we still didn't spend the money on big time free agents. Our owner is notoriously tight-fisted with his $$.
Something tells me the tight fistedness is the real issue. If he were losing money that team would be sold to another city in a heartbeat.

good morning guys. final fitting at the dentist this morning for my partials, I hope.
no golf again today.
a bit chilly in Florida for a bit, but still better than alot of places.
Oliva O maduro and coffee before a quick soak in the hottub before the dentist.

[...]
Oh yeah, he's definitely making money. He just doesn't feel the need to put it back into salaries. ;)

good morning guys. final fitting at the dentist this morning for my partials, I hope.
no golf again today.
a bit chilly in Florida for a bit, but still better than alot of places.
Oliva O maduro and coffee before a quick soak in the hottub before the dentist.
Definitely better than here. Gotta get out there and shovel before the wife takes the kids to school.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4