Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Good morning Dave, Rick, Tony, and Dean.  Back in the orifice after seven days.  Haven't had a cigar in at least that long, looking forward to breaking that fast.

Morning, muchachos.

2-hour meeting time. Sheesh.
Providing breakfast?
I hope so, what Flo serves LTG to eat at meetings is an economic indicator.
Wall Street is waiting to hear!

Good morning Dave, Rick, Tony, and Dean.  Back in the orifice after seven days.  Haven't had a cigar in at least that long, looking forward to breaking that fast.
Breakfast cigar? Good morning, Mark and Bret.

Good morning Dave, Rick, Tony, and Dean.  Back in the orifice after seven days.  Haven't had a cigar in at least that long, looking forward to breaking that fast.
Breakfast cigar? Good morning, Mark and Bret.
Hopefully this afternoon in the man cave.

2-hour meeting time. Sheesh.
Providing breakfast?
I hope so, what Flo serves LTG to eat at meetings is an economic indicator.
We got the first part of our gainshare payout this weekend. No breakfast at the meeting, probably one of the reasons why the pay out was so good. Lol

2-hour meeting time. Sheesh.
Providing breakfast?
I hope so, what Flo serves LTG to eat at meetings is an economic indicator.
We got the first part of our gainshare payout this weekend. No breakfast at the meeting, probably one of the reasons why the pay out was so good. Lol
And it only went 45 minutes, so another bonus, for sure.

2-hour meeting time. Sheesh.
Providing breakfast?
I hope so, what Flo serves LTG to eat at meetings is an economic indicator.
We got the first part of our gainshare payout this weekend. No breakfast at the meeting, probably one of the reasons why the pay out was so good. Lol
And it only went 45 minutes, so another bonus, for sure.
I'm going to take that as a positive outlook.  A) No breakfast needed to distract you from a crappy bonus, and B) short meeting so you could get back to work.  Or in your case back to your desk.

2-hour meeting time. Sheesh.
Providing breakfast?
I hope so, what Flo serves LTG to eat at meetings is an economic indicator.
We got the first part of our gainshare payout this weekend. No breakfast at the meeting, probably one of the reasons why the pay out was so good. Lol
And it only went 45 minutes, so another bonus, for sure.
I'm going to take that as a positive outlook.  A) No breakfast needed to distract you from a crappy bonus, and B) short meeting so you could get back to work.  Or in your case back to your desk.
Either way. ;)

Morning Mr. Bean and Razmataz.

Good morning Bean and Raz. Doing end of year reports for DEC and pesticide reporting law for cooling towers. I just might drive a fork through my eyeballs.

Good morning Bean and Raz. Doing end of year reports for DEC and pesticide reporting law for cooling towers. I just might drive a fork through my eyeballs.

First post of the afternoon is a hazzuh? Sheesh!

First post of the afternoon is a hazzuh? Sheesh!
I thought for sure there would be a shweaty balls comment. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4