Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
12/16/2019
« on: December 16, 2019, 12:00:11 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
Meanwhile, the Browns are the only team not to have a winning record this decade. Morning, PlayoffRick.

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
I watched the whole thing happen. Congrats, Rick.

Good morning, LTG.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Saw you got your bag back intact. Looks like you've used up the rest of your good luck for the year.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Saw you got your bag back intact. Looks like you've used up the rest of your good luck for the year.
Luckily there isn't much year left.

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
Meanwhile, the Browns are the only team not to have a winning record this decade. Morning, PlayoffRick.
Good morning Dave and Tony. Mondays are always a bit better when your team wins.

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
Meanwhile, the Browns are the only team not to have a winning record this decade. Morning, PlayoffRick.
Good morning Dave and Tony. Mondays are always a bit better when your team wins.
Nobody likes a sore winner, Rick.

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
Meanwhile, the Browns are the only team not to have a winning record this decade. Morning, PlayoffRick.
Good morning Dave and Tony. Mondays are always a bit better when your team wins.
Nobody likes a sore winner, Rick.
LALTS

Cigar page has a few good deals.

Cigar page has a few good deals.
It's meeting time. I'll have to check it out later.

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
Surprising they made it with those egregious facemasks and all...

Sorry to bore ya but Bills win on Primetime and are in playoffs. Should make for some good radio today. Have a good day guys.
Meanwhile, the Browns are the only team not to have a winning record this decade. Morning, PlayoffRick.
Good morning Dave and Tony. Mondays are always a bit better when your team wins.
Nobody likes a sore winner, Rick.
Oof!

Morning VictoryRick, VanquishedTony and DownAndOutBrownieDave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4