Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
12/12/2019
« on: December 12, 2019, 12:02:53 AM »

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Nope.

Bit of a beatdown for the Americans yesterday at the President's Cup. Sheesh.

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Nope.
Morning LTG

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.

Good morning, Lou and Dave.

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.
CNS, you must look like a Lou.

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.
CNS, you must look like a Lou.

Next, your gonna tell me Gurkha's are good?

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.
CNS, you must look like a Lou.

Next, your gonna tell me Gurkha's are good?
And ACIDs with the cello off. ;)

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.
CNS, you must look like a Lou.

Next, your gonna tell me Gurkha's are good?
And ACIDs with the cello off. ;)
That sounds real dirty. Say it again.

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.
CNS, you must look like a Lou.

Next, your gonna tell me Gurkha's are good?
And ACIDs with the cello off. ;)
Laughing out loud

Hi my name is Lou. I'm new to cigars. Are Gurkha cigars any good?
Funny you should say your name is Lou. Yesterday, I went to Costco to get a new membership card and they printed me up one where my name was Louis. Yet, the ID I gave them clearly said Anthony. C'est la vie.
CNS, you must look like a Lou.

Next, your gonna tell me Gurkha's are good?
And ACIDs with the cello off. ;)
That sounds real dirty. Say it again.
;D ;D ;D

good morning Lou, Dave, and Tony.

Bit of a beatdown for the Americans yesterday at the President's Cup. Sheesh.
my prediction was a little off yesterday.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5