Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

done.
Wow, that was quick. (TWSS)

I didn't think you were seriously in the market that you were bringing something home today.

Never heard of a Canyon but it looks very nice. Congratulations!
She's not even red.

Mr Mayor. I know you like the small community cigar banter. Is there any plans to expand the audience or the participation?
I do have plans. They're just not coming to fruition. Ideally, I'd like a lot more folks on here using this same format. I do not like the way cigar.com's forums are laid out, for example. If you have ideas, I'd certainly listen to them.
I really like this set up as I can use my phone and the Tapatalk app. Sometimes just like a little more banter, not the troll type either. Just a couple more customers. People who share the same interestes and hate Mondays too
I think we all would like some new neighbors.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]