Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Yeah General Cigar or STG. One order last week shipped from Florida. My order from Saturday is coming out of PA so probably not fully transitioned. My point is some deals are worth considering
Sure. If you smoke.

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...

sheesh. paperwork and phone calls.

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...
JR is owned by Altadas
General owns CI, Pipes and Cigars, C.Com, and Thompson.
Ashton is Holt's

Yeah General Cigar or STG. One order last week shipped from Florida. My order from Saturday is coming out of PA so probably not fully transitioned. My point is some deals are worth considering
Sure. If you smoke.
Some more than others

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...
JR is owned by Altadas
General owns CI, Pipes and Cigars, C.Com, and Thompson.
Ashton is Holt's
Eventually, there will be one left.

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...
JR is owned by Altadas
General owns CI, Pipes and Cigars, C.Com, and Thompson.
Ashton is Holt's
Eventually, there will be one left.
...well, and Atlantic.

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...
JR is owned by Altadas
General owns CI, Pipes and Cigars, C.Com, and Thompson.
Ashton is Holt's
Eventually, there will be one left.
...well, and Atlantic.
Dave your thoughts on MOW virtue?
Been on a bit of Connecticut kick

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...
JR is owned by Altadas
General owns CI, Pipes and Cigars, C.Com, and Thompson.
Ashton is Holt's
Eventually, there will be one left.
...well, and Atlantic.
Dave your thoughts on MOW virtue?
Been on a bit of Connecticut kick
I know you didn't ask me but I think it's just ok. Not my favorite AJ connie.

Looks like Thompson cigars is shipping out of PA now. They have been having some deals worth checking. I'll post a coupon code.
I think I recall they were bought by someone recently. Possibly same company as CI?
Correct.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania
Thought they bought JR Cigars as well...
JR is owned by Altadas
General owns CI, Pipes and Cigars, C.Com, and Thompson.
Ashton is Holt's
Eventually, there will be one left.
...well, and Atlantic.
Dave your thoughts on MOW virtue?
Been on a bit of Connecticut kick
I know you didn't ask me but I think it's just ok. Not my favorite AJ connie.
Couldn't beat the price. I don't like full in your face cigars too much anymore. I actually need a crash helmet
Used to never be an issue and my tastes have changed

Mr Mayor. I know you like the small community cigar banter. Is there any plans to expand the audience or the participation?

done.

[...]

Medium bodied smokes are in my wheelhouse but I definitely enjoy a lighter smoke from time to time. Virtue just wasn't the right one for me. Probably should give it another try though. It's been a while.

Mr Mayor. I know you like the small community cigar banter. Is there any plans to expand the audience or the participation?
I do have plans. They're just not coming to fruition. Ideally, I'd like a lot more folks on here using this same format. I do not like the way cigar.com's forums are laid out, for example. If you have ideas, I'd certainly listen to them.

done.
She's a beautiful new dependent. Congrats!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5