Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Thought for Today: “O tempora! O mores!” (Oh the times! Oh the customs!) [–] Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 B.C.-43 B.C.).
My first thought was tempura and s'mores. I thought, that's an interesting combo. But probably because I didn't have reading glasses on and I'm hungry.

We have a soccer awards brunch to attend. It spans Spring and Fall. Two out of three of my son's teams were champions so he's excited to get going.

Theres nothing like your own bed. Good morning Mr Mayor, Dean and Dave

Good morning, Dean and Dave.
good morning Tony.

Theres nothing like your own bed. Good morning Mr Mayor, Dean and Dave
good morning Rick.

it depends on whose bed you're sleeping in, and with who. 🤣

Theres nothing like your own bed. Good morning Mr Mayor, Dean and Dave
I hardly use it. Good morning, Rick.

Good morning Dave, Dean, Rick, and OutOfBedTony.  Big doings here with the annual Christmas Stroll.  Parade, bands, vendors, food, etc.  Going to be a beautiful day for it as well.

Good morning Dave, Dean, Rick, and OutOfBedTony.  Big doings here with the annual Christmas Stroll.  Parade, bands, vendors, food, etc.  Going to be a beautiful for it as well.
same here. Crystal River had their Grinchmas Festival last night and Christmas parade tonight. people are already parked along the street and chairs out along the route.

Good morning Christmas stroll Bean. I'm going to have a Connecticut then go with my son to gym. He has to wake up yet. lol

the start of a ham, pepper, and onion omelet, or mixed in scrambled eggs, depending on my ability.

Going to Bills game tomorrow. Can't wait. Going to be in 40s with high winds.

Going to Bills game tomorrow. Can't wait. Going to be in 40s with high winds.
stay warm. drink lots of coffee and smoke cigars. good luck to the nipply cheerleaders. still Buffalo Jills? they'll be jilling! 😛😛

Good morning Dave, Dean, Rick, and OutOfBedTony.  Big doings here with the annual Christmas Stroll.  Parade, bands, vendors, food, etc.  Going to be a beautiful day for it as well.
same here. Crystal River had their Grinchmas Festival last night and Christmas parade tonight. people are already parked along the street and chairs out along the route.
Luckily it's a 10 minute walk to downtown for us, so no parking hassles. The parade is a small town deal but still fun.

Going to Bills game tomorrow. Can't wait. Going to be in 40s with high winds.
stay warm. drink lots of coffee and smoke cigars. good luck to the nipply cheerleaders. still Buffalo Jills? they'll be jilling!
Oh my...

Good morning Dave, Dean, Rick, and OutOfBedTony.  Big doings here with the annual Christmas Stroll.  Parade, bands, vendors, food, etc.  Going to be a beautiful day for it as well.
same here. Crystal River had their Grinchmas Festival last night and Christmas parade tonight. people are already parked along the street and chairs out along the route.
Luckily it's a 10 minute walk to downtown for us, so no parking hassles. The parade is a small town deal but still fun.
they close off 3 of 5 lanes of the SR 19/98 through Crystal River, coning off north bound lanes to two way traffic for a few hours. quite the cluster fuck if you don't know your way around the parade route, and of course most snowbidiots don't know what's going on so there's that excitement in addition to the parade.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4