Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.

Boy, the banter sure crapped out early yesterday.
Good morning, Dave. This site is basically a procrastination platform. When folks aren't at work OR are busy working, the post count drops dramatically.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

getting ready to take my old neighbor for bloodwork.
I had a Charter Oak connie Shade on the drive up and a Asylum Insideous natural on the way back. both nice smokes.
that is all for now.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.

Boy, the banter sure crapped out early yesterday.
Good morning, Dave. This site is basically a procrastination platform. When folks aren't at work OR are busy working, the post count drops dramatically.
or retired and have other things to do.

getting ready to take my old neighbor for bloodwork.
I had a Charter Oak connie Shade on the drive up and a Asylum Insideous natural on the way back. both nice smokes.
that is all for now.
Well done, BoyscoutDean.

Boy, the banter sure crapped out early yesterday.
Good morning, Dave. This site is basically a procrastination platform. When folks aren't at work OR are busy working, the post count drops dramatically.
or retired and have other things to do.
Great point.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.
I have been using one for 10 years. I had Dean run an extension cord to my tent when I was at his camp lol

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.
I imagine you're probably right.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.
I have been using one for 10 years. I had Dean run an extension cord to my tent when I was at his camp lol
Gotcha. Going back to get it adjusted then?

Speaking of making adjustments, I should stand up a little. Been in meetings almost straight through since 7:30.

Speaking of making adjustments, I should stand up a little. Been in meetings almost straight through since 7:30.
Oof. Is that an earlier day for you than normal?

Speaking of making adjustments, I should stand up a little. Been in meetings almost straight through since 7:30.
Oof. Is that an earlier day for you than normal?
It's about normal, give or take 30 minutes.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6