Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Twofer!
Good morning, DaveDave.
Morning, BusRiderTony.
Is today the magical day?
Never mind, I see now that it was last Saturday. Sorry I missed it. Belated wishes to ya.
Thanks. My wife, sister and Nate arranged for a surprise party for me. And because I'm a complete moron, it worked to perfection. Nate even arranged a video message from Nick Perdomo wishing me a happy 40th.
That is very cool. It also explains the cryptic text I received from Scott:

If you guys have NJ Dave or anyone else from cigarfest that might want to send along a video wish give them my # or email please -Nate

No other context at all. Glad I didn't ask you about it before the surprise.

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.

Today’s Birthdays:

Movie director Jean-Luc Godard is 89.
Singer Jaye P. Morgan is 88.
Actor Nicolas Coster is 86.
Actress Mary Alice is 78.
Rock singer Ozzy Osbourne is 71.
Rock singer Mickey Thomas is 70.
Country musician Paul Gregg (Restless Heart) is 65.
Actor Steven Culp is 64.
Actress Daryl Hannah is 59.
Actress Julianne Moore is 59.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Katarina Witt is 54.
Actor Brendan Fraser is 51.
Singer Montell Jordan is 51.
Actor Royale Watkins is 50.
Actor Bruno Campos is 46.
Actress Holly Marie Combs is 46.
Actress Liza Lapira is 44.
Actress Lauren Roman is 44.
Pop-rock singer Daniel Bedingfield is 40.
Actress/comedian Tiffany Haddish is 40.
Actress Anna Chlumsky (KLUHM’-skee) is 39.
Actress Jenna Dewan is 39.
Actor Brian Bonsall is 38.
Actress Dascha Polanco is 37.
Pop/rock singer-songwriter Andy Grammer is 36.
Americana musician Michael Calabrese (Lake Street Dive) is 35.
Actress Amanda Seyfried is 34.
Actor Michael Angarano is 32.
Actor Jake T. Austin is 25.

Thought for Today: “Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.” [–] Joseph Conrad, Polish-born English novelist (born this date in 1857, died 1924).

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
So I guess you're smoking from the hot tub this morning.

Twofer!
Good morning, DaveDave.
Morning, BusRiderTony.
Is today the magical day?
Never mind, I see now that it was last Saturday. Sorry I missed it. Belated wishes to ya.
Thanks. My wife, sister and Nate arranged for a surprise party for me. And because I'm a complete moron, it worked to perfection. Nate even arranged a video message from Nick Perdomo wishing me a happy 40th.
Hey now that's awesome. Happy belated birthday.
Thanks, Rick.

Sorry to interrupt your posts, Dave. I hate when that happens.

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.
and I think that I have frost on,my lawn.

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
So I guess you're smoking from the hot tub this morning.
soon.

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.
and I think that I have frost on,my lawn.

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.
and I think that I have frost on,my lawn.
Yup, that's frost.

Twofer!
Good morning, DaveDave.
Morning, BusRiderTony.
Is today the magical day?
Never mind, I see now that it was last Saturday. Sorry I missed it. Belated wishes to ya.
Thanks. My wife, sister and Nate arranged for a surprise party for me. And because I'm a complete moron, it worked to perfection. Nate even arranged a video message from Nick Perdomo wishing me a happy 40th.
That is very cool. It also explains the cryptic text I received from Scott:

If you guys have NJ Dave or anyone else from cigarfest that might want to send along a video wish give them my # or email please -Nate

No other context at all. Glad I didn't ask you about it before the surprise.
CNS, good thing!

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.
and I think that I have frost on,my lawn.
Yup, that's frost.
FL will soon be declaring a state of emergency.

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.
and I think that I have frost on,my lawn.
Yup, that's frost.
FL will soon be declaring a state of emergency.
snowbidiots leave the cold north for this shit?

good morning Tony, Daves, and Rick.
Yowza. That looks like us except that we have about 5 inches of snow too.
and I think that I have frost on,my lawn.
Yup, that's frost.
FL will soon be declaring a state of emergency.
snowbidiots leave the cold north for this shit?
Because yours will burn off before lunch. Ours will be around until April. :D
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6