Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
You beat them decisively.

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
You beat them decisively.
We did indeed. Sure was a lot of hope in town after that win. Oh well.

Good morning boyz.  The work week sure is getting off to a lousy start, nothing going as planned/promised.  And then listening to lies about it.  I feel like Tony at the UN.

Lot 23 Connecticut's and Jacob's ladder lanceros looking good.
Do like the Jacobs Ladder, but not a real fan of lanceros.

Snow has started to come down. And since it's still above freezing, the flakes are huge. Let's hope it stays warm enough that it doesn't stick.

Morning, muchachos.

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
And convincingly. I loved the hell out of that.

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
That IS hard to believe.

Lot 23 Connecticut's and Jacob's ladder lanceros looking good.
Do like the Jacobs Ladder, but not a real fan of lanceros.
Indeed.

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
That IS hard to believe.
I feel like we'll be a lot better if we can get the offensive play-calling away from Kitchens. Doesn't seem like he's able to mix that responsibility with all the others of a head coach.

Good morning boyz.  The work week sure is getting off to a lousy start, nothing going as planned/promised.  And then listening to lies about it.  I feel like Tony at the UN.
No lies here since September.

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
That IS hard to believe.
I feel like we'll be a lot better if we can get the offensive play-calling away from Kitchens. Doesn't seem like he's able to mix that responsibility with all the others of a head coach.
I kind of liked his t-shirt.

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
That IS hard to believe.
I feel like we'll be a lot better if we can get the offensive play-calling away from Kitchens. Doesn't seem like he's able to mix that responsibility with all the others of a head coach.
I kind of liked his t-shirt.
Lot of people didn't like it, national media really giving him the business about it. But facts are facts. ;)

As a side note, that came from one of my favorite t-shirt places. Shop local!

Good morning Bean and Raz!

[...]

Even as a Steelers fan, I recognize the facts.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5