Pages: 1 2 [3]

I've got the kids all out of the house today. The three younger ones are at my brother's and the eldest has to work. Time for me to get things done.
Smoke a cigar!
I have 4 lounges I could smoke at all about 20 minutes away. I am soon going to exercise that option.
I have no such option within an hour or better from me.

I've got the kids all out of the house today. The three younger ones are at my brother's and the eldest has to work. Time for me to get things done.
Smoke a cigar!
I have 4 lounges I could smoke at all about 20 minutes away. I am soon going to exercise that option.
I have no such option within an hour or better from me.
Sounds like you should open a cigar lounge then.

I've got the kids all out of the house today. The three younger ones are at my brother's and the eldest has to work. Time for me to get things done.
Smoke a cigar!
I have 4 lounges I could smoke at all about 20 minutes away. I am soon going to exercise that option.
I have no such option within an hour or better from me.
Sounds like you should open a cigar lounge then.
I wish.

I've got the kids all out of the house today. The three younger ones are at my brother's and the eldest has to work. Time for me to get things done.
Smoke a cigar!
I have 4 lounges I could smoke at all about 20 minutes away. I am soon going to exercise that option.
I have no such option within an hour or better from me.
Sounds like you should open a cigar lounge then.
I actually have a good relationship with 3 of the 4 owners. I have always supported those 3 shops.

I did get a nice break on price. he even got a commercial property to mow from my word of mouth.

I've got the kids all out of the house today. The three younger ones are at my brother's and the eldest has to work. Time for me to get things done.
Smoke a cigar!
I have 4 lounges I could smoke at all about 20 minutes away. I am soon going to exercise that option.
I have no such option within an hour or better from me.
Sounds like you should open a cigar lounge then.
I actually have a good relationship with 3 of the 4 owners. I have always supported those 3 shops.
there's only the ABC Store down the road in town that sells cigars but no place inside or out to smoke. surprising, they have wine tastings and such though. I would like to have some company once in awhile.
alot of e cig shops with lounges but they don't allow any tobacco products. with all the new restrictions I doubt they'll last much longer.

I've got the kids all out of the house today. The three younger ones are at my brother's and the eldest has to work. Time for me to get things done.
Smoke a cigar!
I have 4 lounges I could smoke at all about 20 minutes away. I am soon going to exercise that option.
I have no such option within an hour or better from me.
Sounds like you should open a cigar lounge then.
I actually have a good relationship with 3 of the 4 owners. I have always supported those 3 shops.
there's only the ABC Store down the road in town that sells cigars but no place inside or out to smoke. surprising, they have wine tastings and such though. I would like to have some company once in awhile.
alot of e cig shops with lounges but they don't allow any tobacco products. with all the new restrictions I doubt they'll last much longer.
All of the shops I frequent have been grandfathered in to the new laws. We lost a cigar bar last year because they closed their doors which sucks. The cigar lounges all have BYO. I typically drink coffee when I go but still.

@FloridaDean  I thought of you with the cigar AJ took over from General cigar. The Hoyo dark Sumatra. I think it's right up your alley.

@FloridaDean  I thought of you with the cigar AJ took over from General cigar. The Hoyo dark Sumatra. I think it's right up your alley.
I'll have to give one or more a try.

Good morning Tony, Dave, and InappropriateDean. Warm and damp down here (TWSS).
good morning Mark.
70° and climbing.
was mid 60s here. Was at a friend of my sons to watch the game and enjoy some fine oysters. Had one of the TVs set up outside so enjoyed a few cigars including a victory Laranja.

Good morning Tony, Dave, and InappropriateDean. Warm and damp down here (TWSS).
good morning Mark.
70° and climbing.
was mid 60s here. Was at a friend of my sons to watch the game and enjoy some fune oysters. Had one of the TVs set up outside so enjoyed a few cigars including a victory Laranja.

Good morning Tony, Dave, and InappropriateDean. Warm and damp down here (TWSS).
good morning Mark.
70° and climbing.
was mid 60s here. Was at a friend of my sons to watch the game and enjoy some fune oysters. Had one of the TVs set up outside so enjoyed a few cigars including a victory Laranja.
Proud papa.

Good morning Tony, Dave, and InappropriateDean. Warm and damp down here (TWSS).
good morning Mark.
70° and climbing.
was mid 60s here. Was at a friend of my sons to watch the game and enjoy some fune oysters. Had one of the TVs set up outside so enjoyed a few cigars including a victory Laranja.
Proud papa.
Indeed.  Plus Clemson made yet another team their bitch.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]