CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: 12/2/2014  (Read 47233 times)

Threebean

Re: 12/2/2014
« Reply #360 on: December 02, 2014, 09:34:58 PM »

Hmm, now where is that damn light switch?  Dark in here.
I think I'm gonna invest in a censor.  How goes it, Mark?
Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #361 on: December 02, 2014, 09:38:13 PM »

Oh hey, Tony.  So you were that dark shape in the corner. For a minute I though perhaps Shaun had drank a few more fufu beers and missed his class.
I walked in right behind you.  Just finished loading the dish washer and I thought I'd check to see what, if anything, was going on here.

Threebean

« Reply #362 on: December 02, 2014, 09:40:36 PM »

I walked in right behind you.  Just finished loading the dish washer and I thought I'd check to see what, if anything, was going on here.
Yeah, just finished policing the kitchen myself.  Of course, with Chinese take-out there wasn't much to that.  But to your original query, ain't a damn thing going on here.  Even deader across the street.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #363 on: December 02, 2014, 09:46:04 PM »

Yeah, just finished policing the kitchen myself.  Of course, with Chinese take-out there wasn't much to that.  But to your original query, ain't a damn thing going on here.  Even deader across the street.
I smoked something on the way home from work but it wasn't worth shit.  I bought an unbanded stogie from the aforementioned hole.  Doesn't appear to have been taken care of; it was dry and it burned like shit too.

Threebean

« Reply #364 on: December 02, 2014, 09:52:41 PM »

Oops, a couple of Daves have popped up over there.  There's a strangely unsettling comfort to know there are always Daves about.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #365 on: December 02, 2014, 09:55:38 PM »

Oops, a couple of Daves have popped up over there.  There's a strangely unsettling comfort to know there are always Daves about.
LOL.  Loves me some Daves.  Well you tell 'em I said hi.  I can hardly keep my eyes opened and I'm gonna call it a night.

Threebean

« Reply #366 on: December 02, 2014, 09:56:59 PM »

I smoked something on the way home from work but it wasn't worth shit.  I bought an unbanded stogie from the aforementioned hole.  Doesn't appear to have been taken care of; it was dry and it burned like shit too.
Sorry to hear it.  And no canal handy into which to toss it.  Burned an Undercrown corona viva earlier this afternoon. Really enjoy those. 

Threebean

« Reply #367 on: December 02, 2014, 10:03:53 PM »

LOL.  Loves me some Daves.  Well you tell 'em I said hi.  I can hardly keep my eyes opened and I'm gonna call it a night.
Sweet dreams. "And may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest".  Not wanting you to expire or anything, just always thought that was a nice bedtime phrase.  See ya manana.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #368 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:04 PM »

Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Again, very generous of you.  I was darn curious so I had to check out Center Street Cigars.  What a hole.  I'll tell you more about it on Thursday.
That doesn't sound good.
What do you mean?  You don't like holes?
So the sign said Cigars but it was a Whore House?
Bonus!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #369 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:41 PM »

Sorry to hear it.  And no canal handy into which to toss it.  Burned an Undercrown corona viva earlier this afternoon. Really enjoy those.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]