CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 11/18/2019  (Read 6689 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 11/18/2019
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2019, 11:20:45 AM »

Good morning boys!

@Rick, smoked the Espinosa Reggae this weekend as ordered. Enjoyed it very much would definitely buy more, I liked the infusion of Jamaican tobacco it gave the cigar a notable flavor above the typical Espinosa base, very nice
Yeah it's very nicely done without infusing any of that cow tongue which is done in the upsetters by Nick from foundation

sfish

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2019, 11:22:20 AM »

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2019, 11:25:23 AM »

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?

Threebean

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2019, 11:43:44 AM »

How goes it Fishy?

GFY Bean!!
Gee, hope the new company doesn't take away your bicycle.  That would suck! 

Threebean

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2019, 11:46:33 AM »

How goes it Fishy?

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
Yes, but after reviewing his Performance Achievement Ladder they want to move him to the Crown Molding Division. 

sfish

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2019, 11:51:48 AM »

How goes it Fishy?

GFY Bean!!
They want to but we're a 65 person crew here and they simply don't have another account to send everybody to, they're a service provider but HR just requested my resume' so who knows. Crazy part is that I get a significant raise from the new company

sfish

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2019, 11:52:52 AM »

How goes it Fishy?

GFY Bean!!
Yes, but after reviewing his Performance Achievement Ladder they want to move him to the Crown Molding Division.
LMAO, I'm the COE for that division

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2019, 12:15:27 PM »

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS

Threebean

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2019, 12:25:57 PM »

TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2019, 12:43:53 PM »

How goes it Fishy?

GFY Bean!!
They want to but we're a 65 person crew here and they simply don't have another account to send everybody to, they're a service provider but HR just requested my resume' so who knows. Crazy part is that I get a significant raise from the new company
is it close to where you are or a greater commute/hours/work from home options, etc?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2019, 12:45:36 PM »

TWSS
So Scott is the hut, or the sheep disease? :D

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2019, 12:47:08 PM »

TWSS
I'm staying away from this one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2019, 01:13:13 PM »

How goes it Fishy?

GFY Bean!!
That's a win / win!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2019, 01:17:17 PM »

TWSS
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2019, 01:52:49 PM »

TWSS
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.
I'd believe the first one for Scott before I'd believe the second.  8)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7