Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Good morning boys!

@Rick, smoked the Espinosa Reggae this weekend as ordered. Enjoyed it very much would definitely buy more, I liked the infusion of Jamaican tobacco it gave the cigar a notable flavor above the typical Espinosa base, very nice
Yeah it's very nicely done without infusing any of that cow tongue which is done in the upsetters by Nick from foundation

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Gee, hope the new company doesn't take away your bicycle.  That would suck!

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
Yes, but after reviewing his Performance Achievement Ladder they want to move him to the Crown Molding Division.

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
They want to but we're a 65 person crew here and they simply don't have another account to send everybody to, they're a service provider but HR just requested my resume' so who knows. Crazy part is that I get a significant raise from the new company

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
Yes, but after reviewing his Performance Achievement Ladder they want to move him to the Crown Molding Division.
LMAO, I'm the COE for that division

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
They want to but we're a 65 person crew here and they simply don't have another account to send everybody to, they're a service provider but HR just requested my resume' so who knows. Crazy part is that I get a significant raise from the new company
is it close to where you are or a greater commute/hours/work from home options, etc?

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
So Scott is the hut, or the sheep disease? :D

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
I'm staying away from this one.

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
They want to but we're a 65 person crew here and they simply don't have another account to send everybody to, they're a service provider but HR just requested my resume' so who knows. Crazy part is that I get a significant raise from the new company
That's a win / win!

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.
I'd believe the first one for Scott before I'd believe the second.  8)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7