CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 11/17/2019  (Read 3739 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/17/2019
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2019, 11:50:41 AM »

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
Nice. Are you all unpacked?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2019, 11:54:01 AM »

That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I still have a full box of the 2015 LE's.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2019, 12:09:04 PM »

That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I have some old tins of McClelland.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2019, 12:37:10 PM »

I do too. I will break out the pipes soon. I have a bunch of jars filled with different tobaccos.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2019, 12:53:56 PM »

I do too. I will break out the pipes soon. I have a bunch of jars filled with different tobaccos.
I have tons of pipe tobacco. I could never age cigars. I always smoke them lol

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2019, 01:14:56 PM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
49° heading to mid 60's.
setting up hall at 11am for our Gratitude Dinner today.
Good morning Dean. Who gets invited to the table. All those who help with day to day activities?
sold 325 tickets @ $3 each with suggestion of what to bring on back. asking the individual groups to bring a cooked turkey and/or ham. I have booked Area 14 Delegate as our speaker.
Wow I'm not sure if there is even 325 sober people between all of the groups in Western New York. None of the younger people I think are not picking up the torch.
we always have a good turn out. cheap and plentiful food brings out the 'drunks' and they still bitch about having to pay $3. those who show up claiming they can't afford it we let in free. we have a fairly active committee but it's usually the same few volunteers doing the work.
So you're never free of the deadbeats!
not me, I just do Archives and observe.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2019, 01:20:13 PM »

I have tons of cigars too. I need more time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2019, 01:20:34 PM »

49° heading to mid 60's.
Good morning Dean. Who gets invited to the table. All those who help with day to day activities?
sold 325 tickets @ $3 each with suggestion of what to bring on back. asking the individual groups to bring a cooked turkey and/or ham. I have booked Area 14 Delegate as our speaker.
Wow I'm not sure if there is even 325 sober people between all of the groups in Western New York. None of the younger people I think are not picking up the torch.
we always have a good turn out. cheap and plentiful food brings out the 'drunks' and they still bitch about having to pay $3. those who show up claiming they can't afford it we let in free. we have a fairly active committee but it's usually the same few volunteers doing the work.
As long as you're having fun.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »

49° heading to mid 60's.
36' of tables and 44" tv display complete.
coffee being poured and BrickHouse maduro to be lit in truck.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2019, 02:54:52 PM »

I have tons of cigars too. I need more time.
Herf @ AFOC's just bring your own beverage

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2019, 02:56:46 PM »

49° heading to mid 60's.
How long can archives be? Must be a lot of history.

Threebean

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2019, 03:19:33 PM »

49° heading to mid 60's.
Twas ever thus.

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2019, 03:20:14 PM »

Afternoon ye banter few.  Laranja and coffee in the man cave to break the unintentional cigar fast. 

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2019, 03:52:47 PM »

Afternoon ye banter few.  Laranja and coffee in the man cave to break the unintentional cigar fast.
Hey Bean. I'm home from work watching 4th quarter of Bills... Espinosa Habano

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2019, 04:07:15 PM »

49° heading to mid 60's.
How long can archives be? Must be a lot of history.
Dean no disrespect, I just don't understand any of these functions you speak of
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5