Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
Nice. Are you all unpacked?

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I still have a full box of the 2015 LE's.

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I still have a full box of the 2015 LE's.
I have some old tins of McClelland.

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I still have a full box of the 2015 LE's.
I have some old tins of McClelland.
I do too. I will break out the pipes soon. I have a bunch of jars filled with different tobaccos.

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I still have a full box of the 2015 LE's.
I have some old tins of McClelland.
I do too. I will break out the pipes soon. I have a bunch of jars filled with different tobaccos.
I have tons of pipe tobacco. I could never age cigars. I always smoke them lol

good morning Dave and Rick.
49° heading to mid 60's.
setting up hall at 11am for our Gratitude Dinner today.
Good morning Dean. Who gets invited to the table. All those who help with day to day activities?
sold 325 tickets @ $3 each with suggestion of what to bring on back. asking the individual groups to bring a cooked turkey and/or ham. I have booked Area 14 Delegate as our speaker.
Wow I'm not sure if there is even 325 sober people between all of the groups in Western New York. None of the younger people I think are not picking up the torch.
we always have a good turn out. cheap and plentiful food brings out the 'drunks' and they still bitch about having to pay $3. those who show up claiming they can't afford it we let in free. we have a fairly active committee but it's usually the same few volunteers doing the work.
So you're never free of the deadbeats!
not me, I just do Archives and observe.

Cup o Joe and an EPC on the patio.
That must have some age on it. That's the old band. That cigar is one of the best Connecticut's. Do you remember the short run Connecticut? I think it was 2014? I think that is what the new wave was modeled after but EPC said he would not recreate the short runs is what I was told.
I miss the Short Runs and LE's that used to be introduced every year.  Have a very few squirreled away still.  They were some great cigars.

I still have a full box of the 2015 LE's.
I have some old tins of McClelland.
I do too. I will break out the pipes soon. I have a bunch of jars filled with different tobaccos.
I have tons of pipe tobacco. I could never age cigars. I always smoke them lol
I have tons of cigars too. I need more time.

[...]
As long as you're having fun.

[...]
36' of tables and 44" tv display complete.
coffee being poured and BrickHouse maduro to be lit in truck.

Herf @ AFOC's just bring your own beverage

[...]
How long can archives be? Must be a lot of history.

good morning Dave and Rick.
49° heading to mid 60's.
setting up hall at 11am for our Gratitude Dinner today.
Good morning Dean. Who gets invited to the table. All those who help with day to day activities?
sold 325 tickets @ $3 each with suggestion of what to bring on back. asking the individual groups to bring a cooked turkey and/or ham. I have booked Area 14 Delegate as our speaker.
Wow I'm not sure if there is even 325 sober people between all of the groups in Western New York. None of the younger people I think are not picking up the torch.
we always have a good turn out. cheap and plentiful food brings out the 'drunks' and they still bitch about having to pay $3. those who show up claiming they can't afford it we let in free. we have a fairly active committee but it's usually the same few volunteers doing the work.
Twas ever thus.

Afternoon ye banter few.  Laranja and coffee in the man cave to break the unintentional cigar fast.

Afternoon ye banter few.  Laranja and coffee in the man cave to break the unintentional cigar fast.
Hey Bean. I'm home from work watching 4th quarter of Bills... Espinosa Habano

[...]
Dean no disrespect, I just don't understand any of these functions you speak of
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5