Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Florida woman bit boyfriend’s penis ‘out of frustration’.

A Florida woman allegedly bit her boyfriend’s penis and threatened him with a knife after she accused him of wanting to have sex with another woman, a report said.

The alleged assault happened during an hours-long drinking session in Miami Beach that ended at about 3 a.m. Wednesday, a local NBC affiliate reported.

Esperanza Gomez, 33, was drinking beers with her boyfriend when a female friend joined them at about midnight, according to the report.

The friend left a short time later — but Gomez became enraged and accused her boyfriend of wanting to bed the woman.

She allegedly shouted at him, grabbed him by the arms and “began to poke him with a knife,” according to a police report obtained by the station.

She then “bit his penis out of frustration,” he later told police.
Gomez was arrested and hit with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to county records.

Her bond was set at $6,500.
Why did this guy let her anywhere near his penis after all of that?
Guys are dumb.
she had a knife. decided to just bite it instead of cutting it off. guess she planned on using it again.
Guess he should consider himself lucky.

Looks like a tipical Friday for an untipical schedule. Good morning guy's
hi Rick.
Good morning Dean

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.

I have some errands to run catch you later

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.
59:52 of it was good. Then Miles Garrett had some sort of stroke that made him think it was a good idea to use Rudolph's helmet like a billy club. Will probably cost him a couple of games.

Good day Mr. Rick.

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.
Dentist nightmares?

for the life of me I cannot get my thumbdrive to play on the tv. converted PP to movie and jpg. still nothing.

fukkit.
hottub and cigar time.

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.
59:52 of it was good. Then Miles Garrett had some sort of stroke that made him think it was a good idea to use Rudolph's helmet like a billy club. Will probably cost him a couple of games.
Make that the rest of the season, possibly more.

fukkit.
hottub and cigar time.
You made the right call.

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.
59:52 of it was good. Then Miles Garrett had some sort of stroke that made him think it was a good idea to use Rudolph's helmet like a billy club. Will probably cost him a couple of games.
Make that the rest of the season, possibly more.
Yeah, he will be made an example. I wouldn't be surprised if criminal charges are filed too.

for the life of me I cannot get my thumbdrive to play on the tv. converted PP to movie and jpg. still nothing.
It is very possible that the drive is incompatible with the TV. Even if somethings work, doesn't mean they are 100% compatible.

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.
59:52 of it was good. Then Miles Garrett had some sort of stroke that made him think it was a good idea to use Rudolph's helmet like a billy club. Will probably cost him a couple of games.
Make that the rest of the season, possibly more.
Yeah, he will be made an example. I wouldn't be surprised if criminal charges are filed too.
I would be, especially since Rudolph did kinda start it on the ground there. Plus, no one wants to be "that guy" in the locker room, the one who filed charges cause he got hit with his own damn helmet. Hell, someone did this same thing a few years ago, and only got a 2 game suspension, I believe. I guess connecting with the head is infinitely worse than missing it?

Looks like  I missed a good football game. I was curled up on the couch watching hockey with my dog whimpering all night.
59:52 of it was good. Then Miles Garrett had some sort of stroke that made him think it was a good idea to use Rudolph's helmet like a billy club. Will probably cost him a couple of games.
Make that the rest of the season, possibly more.
Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi one game, both teams fined 250,000, personal fines to come later.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5