Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Ed Asner is 90.
Singer Petula Clark is 87.
Comedian Jack Burns is 86.
 Actress Joanna Barnes is 85.
Actor Yaphet Kotto is 80.
Actor Sam Waterston is 79.
Classical conductor Daniel Barenboim is 77.
Pop singer Frida (ABBA) is 74.
Actor Bob Gunton is 74.
Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is 72.
Actress Beverly D’Angelo is 68.
Director-actor James Widdoes is 66.
Rock singer-producer Mitch Easter is 65.
News correspondent John Roberts is 63.
Former “Jay Leno Show” bandleader Kevin Eubanks is 62.
Comedian Judy Gold is 57.
Actress Rachel True is 53.
Rapper E-40 is 52. Country singer Jack Ingram is 49.
Actor Jay Harrington is 48.
Actor Jonny Lee Miller is 47.
Actress Sydney Tamiia (tuh-MY’-yuh) Poitier-Heartsong is 46.
Christian rock musician David Carr (Third Day) is 45.
Rock singer-musician Chad Kroeger is 45.
Rock musician Jesse Sandoval is 45.
Actress Virginie Ledoyen is 43.
Actor Sean Murray is 42.
 Pop singer Ace Young (TV: “American Idol”) is 39.
Golfer Lorena Ochoa (lohr-AY’-nah oh-CHOH’-uh) is 38.
Hip-hop artist B.o.B is 31.
Actress Shailene Woodley is 28.
Actress-dancer Emma Dumont is 25.

Thought for Today: “To oppose something is to maintain it.” [–] Ursula K. LeGuin, American writer (1929-2018).

Bareknuckle Pita's offered at CI.  Always been a solid cigar.

Hope the weather doesn't strand Mr. Bean in Commieland.

Bareknuckle Pita's offered at CI.  Always been a solid cigar.
Glad to see the price has been fixed. They were at $65 when I checked earlier.

Hope the weather doesn't strand Mr. Bean in Commieland.
Don't let him fool ya, like likes it there.

😂😂😂
tried running a PowerPoint presentation off a thumbdrive on my tv. now I can't get the tv to go back to cable shows.

😂😂😂
tried running a PowerPoint presentation off a thumbdrive on my tv. now I can't get the tv to go back to cable shows.
Check for an input button.

😂😂😂
tried running a PowerPoint presentation off a thumbdrive on my tv. now I can't get the tv to go back to cable shows.
Check for an input button.
I have 3 HDMI options. apparently I didn't know it was to be set on HDMI2.

Florida woman bit boyfriend’s penis ‘out of frustration’.

A Florida woman allegedly bit her boyfriend’s penis and threatened him with a knife after she accused him of wanting to have sex with another woman, a report said.

The alleged assault happened during an hours-long drinking session in Miami Beach that ended at about 3 a.m. Wednesday, a local NBC affiliate reported.

Esperanza Gomez, 33, was drinking beers with her boyfriend when a female friend joined them at about midnight, according to the report.

The friend left a short time later — but Gomez became enraged and accused her boyfriend of wanting to bed the woman.

She allegedly shouted at him, grabbed him by the arms and “began to poke him with a knife,” according to a police report obtained by the station.

She then “bit his penis out of frustration,” he later told police.
Gomez was arrested and hit with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to county records.

Her bond was set at $6,500.

[...]

Why did this guy let her anywhere near his penis after all of that?

[...]

Guys are dumb.

[...]

she had a knife. decided to just bite it instead of cutting it off. guess she planned on using it again.

Looks like a tipical Friday for an untipical schedule. Good morning guy's

Looks like a tipical Friday for an untipical schedule. Good morning guy's
hi Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5