Pages: 1 [2] 3

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
The next two days will be a bit ”warmer” for us before Tuesday brings more cold and probably some snowflakes.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
The next two days will be a bit ”warmer” for us before Tuesday brings more cold and probably some snowflakes.
I probably will have to pull out the blower on Tuesday. Lake Erie may do it's thang.
Waiting on the 1 o clock game. @ work another few hours.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
The next two days will be a bit ”warmer” for us before Tuesday brings more cold and probably some snowflakes.
I probably will have to pull out the blower on Tuesday. Lake Erie may do it's thang.
Waiting on the 1 o clock game. @ work another few hours.
I'm replacing the steps to the basement. Therefore, working here too.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.
There are definitely medications that are necessary. I'm not saying we shouldn't vaccinate our kids, etc. But maybe try controlling your diet before prescribing a lifetime cholesterol medication when you are only a few points higher than the "norm".

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.
There are definitely medications that are necessary. I'm not saying we shouldn't vaccinate our kids, etc. But maybe try controlling your diet before prescribing a lifetime cholesterol medication when you are only a few points higher than the "norm".
I am on very few RA meds, but the ones I'm on are about as strong as you can get. cholesterol, and blood pressure are good. bp goes up with my pain level though.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.
In that case, I need some supplements...🤒

[...]
I should warn that I never finished med school.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.
In that case, I need some supplements...
Blue pill?

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.
In that case, I need some supplements...
Blue pill?
not yet.

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.
There are definitely medications that are necessary. I'm not saying we shouldn't vaccinate our kids, etc. But maybe try controlling your diet before prescribing a lifetime cholesterol medication when you are only a few points higher than the "norm".
I don't want to start a debate but the drug companies are making billions off the backs of people who don't know any better. They put their trust in their doctor's and their over all health with the side effects of these meds are sometimes far worse than what they are trying to treat. I fired my last doctor. Don't forget they work for us. It helps to educate and ask questions. I'm done

I get 3 hours of cardio everyday the redhead visits.

[...]
Well said.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3