CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 11/10/2019  (Read 2495 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/10/2019
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 11:56:29 AM »

good day Rick, Daves, and Tony.
lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
The next two days will be a bit ”warmer” for us before Tuesday brings more cold and probably some snowflakes.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 12:05:59 PM »

lay low day. the cold hurts. waiting for meds to kick in. warming up some. Drum Circle later today. not sure about going yet. Illusion Rothchildes going with coffee.
The next two days will be a bit ”warmer” for us before Tuesday brings more cold and probably some snowflakes.
I probably will have to pull out the blower on Tuesday. Lake Erie may do it's thang.
Waiting on the 1 o clock game. @ work another few hours.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 12:32:21 PM »

I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 01:10:56 PM »

I probably will have to pull out the blower on Tuesday. Lake Erie may do it's thang.
Waiting on the 1 o clock game. @ work another few hours.
I'm replacing the steps to the basement. Therefore, working here too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2019, 01:12:25 PM »

I got tired of some of these drug pushing Doctor's and have taken a functional approach. This is just me and I'm not a Doctor but I have done a lot of research on nutrition and the body.
I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2019, 01:20:18 PM »

I agree with your approach. These docs are in the pockets of big pharma and too quick to prescribe.
I agree. coffee, cigars, women, meat and potatoes are the best medicines.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2019, 02:01:33 PM »

There are definitely medications that are necessary. I'm not saying we shouldn't vaccinate our kids, etc. But maybe try controlling your diet before prescribing a lifetime cholesterol medication when you are only a few points higher than the "norm".

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2019, 02:22:33 PM »

There are definitely medications that are necessary. I'm not saying we shouldn't vaccinate our kids, etc. But maybe try controlling your diet before prescribing a lifetime cholesterol medication when you are only a few points higher than the "norm".
I am on very few RA meds, but the ones I'm on are about as strong as you can get. cholesterol, and blood pressure are good. bp goes up with my pain level though.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2019, 02:23:39 PM »

In that case, I need some supplements...🤒

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2019, 02:28:11 PM »

I am on very few RA meds, but the ones I'm on are about as strong as you can get. cholesterol, and blood pressure are good. bp goes up with my pain level though.
I should warn that I never finished med school.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2019, 02:28:27 PM »

In that case, I need some supplements...
Blue pill?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2019, 02:45:44 PM »

In that case, I need some supplements...
Blue pill?
not yet.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2019, 02:45:52 PM »

I don't want to start a debate but the drug companies are making billions off the backs of people who don't know any better. They put their trust in their doctor's and their over all health with the side effects of these meds are sometimes far worse than what they are trying to treat. I fired my last doctor. Don't forget they work for us. It helps to educate and ask questions. I'm done

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2019, 03:00:06 PM »

I get 3 hours of cardio everyday the redhead visits.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2019, 04:08:52 PM »

I don't want to start a debate but the drug companies are making billions off the backs of people who don't know any better. They put their trust in their doctor's and their over all health with the side effects of these meds are sometimes far worse than what they are trying to treat. I fired my last doctor. Don't forget they work for us. It helps to educate and ask questions. I'm done
Well said.
Pages: 1 [2] 3