Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

78 degrees out now but cooling off soon, high of 59 tomorrow.  Cabaiguan just lit.  Go Saints!!
Indeed.  Beat them Steela's!
By only 3 points.
Sheesh.  My NFL team got beat and I almost did by this fucking tree.

Motherfucker took me almost an hour to get down, but I did it!  I went back to the shed and grabbed another saw and it made all the difference in the world.
Saints won!   Sharp saw is a necessity when cutting trees.
Get out!  Seriously?  It cut me twice so I thought it was sharp.  As I've stated previously, what the fuck do I know?
No one arguing that.

Coaching heads starting to roll.... and UAB cancelled their football program...

78 degrees out now but cooling off soon, high of 59 tomorrow.  Cabaiguan just lit.  Go Saints!!
Indeed.  Beat them Steela's!
By only 3 points.
Sheesh.  My NFL team got beat and I almost did by this fucking tree.

Motherfucker took me almost an hour to get down, but I did it!  I went back to the shed and grabbed another saw and it made all the difference in the world.
Saints won!   Sharp saw is a necessity when cutting trees.
Get out!  Seriously?  It cut me twice so I thought it was sharp.  As I've stated previously, what the fuck do I know?
Well you know the Packers beat your Pat's ass  ;D, you know a dull saw will cut you and not a tree, you know a sharp saw will cut a tree and if given enough time you know how to build a good Banter! :)

Coaching heads starting to roll.... and UAB cancelled their football program...
I missed that one but a lot of them need to do that.

Well you know the Packers beat your Pat's ass  ;D, you know a dull saw will cut you and not a tree, you know a sharp saw will cut a tree and if given enough time you know how to build a good Banter! :)
My Pats?  LOL.  You've definitely got me confused.  As far as CigarBanter.com,  I've read that's it's a hack site built by a hack guy.  It was on the interwebs, so it must be true.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]