Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
11/7/2019
« on: November 07, 2019, 12:00:11 AM »

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?
morning Dave. weather was great. not as many people there as I feared. hit most fairways off the tee with my 3 wood, driver stayed home. my approach shots were all a club or two short and my chipping and putting sucked. yeah, it was a great day. I had a blast.

Good morning, Dean and Dave.

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?
morning Dave. weather was great. not as many people there as I feared. hit most fairways off the tee with my 3 wood, driver stayed home. my approach shots were all a club or two short and my chipping and putting sucked. yeah, it was a great day. I had a blast.
Played with your putter?

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?
morning Dave. weather was great. not as many people there as I feared. hit most fairways off the tee with my 3 wood, driver stayed home. my approach shots were all a club or two short and my chipping and putting sucked. yeah, it was a great day. I had a blast.
Played with your putter?
yes, but it failed me.

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?
morning Dave. weather was great. not as many people there as I feared. hit most fairways off the tee with my 3 wood, driver stayed home. my approach shots were all a club or two short and my chipping and putting sucked. yeah, it was a great day. I had a blast.
Played with your putter?
yes, but it failed me.
But you had a blast and that's what matters.

course is looking wonderful. they aerated, overseeded with rye, fertilized, and dumped water to it for the past month. tee boxes and fairways are great, greens are fuzzy with new grass and once they cut and sand dress them they will be slick.

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?
morning Dave. weather was great. not as many people there as I feared. hit most fairways off the tee with my 3 wood, driver stayed home. my approach shots were all a club or two short and my chipping and putting sucked. yeah, it was a great day. I had a blast.
Played with your putter?
yes, but it failed me.
But you had a blast and that's what matters.
with my RA it's a difficult game. I'm just glad I can get out and play.

good morning banter. doctor and labwork morning.
Morning, Dean. How was golf?
morning Dave. weather was great. not as many people there as I feared. hit most fairways off the tee with my 3 wood, driver stayed home. my approach shots were all a club or two short and my chipping and putting sucked. yeah, it was a great day. I had a blast.
Played with your putter?
yes, but it failed me.
But you had a blast and that's what matters.
with my RA it's a difficult game. I'm just glad I can get out and play.
Better than doing just about anything else.

time to hit the road.

Good morning guy's.
Boiler down so no banter. Cigar purchase day, maybe

Morning PokedAndGropedDean, BoilerTroubleRick, BrownieChaosDave and Mr. Mayor.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5