Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Actress June Squibb is 90.

Country singer Stonewall Jackson is 87.
Singer P.J. Proby is 81.
Actress Sally Field is 73.
Singer Rory Block is 70.
Jazz musician Arturo Sandoval is 70.
TV host Catherine Crier is 65.
News correspondent and former California first lady Maria Shriver is 64.
Actress Lori Singer is 62.
Actor Lance Kerwin is 59.
Rock musician Paul Brindley (The Sundays) is 56.
Former Education Secretary Arne Duncan is 55.
Rock singer Corey Glover is 55.
Actor Brad Grunberg is 55.
Actor Peter DeLuise is 53.
Actress Kelly Rutherford is 51.
Actor Ethan Hawke is 49.
Chef/TV judge Marcus Samuelsson is 49.
Actress Thandie Newton is 47.
Model-actress Rebecca Romijn is 47.
Actress Zoe McLellan is 45.
Actress Nicole Dubuc is 41.
Actress Taryn Manning is 41.
Retired NBA star Lamar Odom is 40.
Actress Patina Miller is 35.
Actress Katie Leclere is 33.
Singer-songwriter Ben Rector is 33.
-songwriter Robert Ellis is 31.
Actress Emma Stone is 31.
Mercedes Kastner is 30.

Thought for Today: "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900).
CNS

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.

Kids are off from school tomorrow and Friday so I'm planning to take Friday off too and make a nice long weekend of it.
Off from school?  WTF, Thanksgiving is three weeks away.
It's a Jersey thing. First Thursday and Friday of November is always Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City. In places like Disney World it's known as Jersey Week. Especially because they also get half day for election day. So parents will often take their kids out of school the other 2.5 days and make a week of it. Much smaller lines than Thanksgiving.

I paid $27.96 FS back in 2016 for the Crowned Heads six shooter sampler currently at the sis door #2 for $37.50.  Corporate greed!
Inflation?

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning ClemsonDave.  Looks like it's golf day for your avi, too.  She can handle my putter any day.

Thought for Today: "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900).
Interesting.

Damn committee put Clemson at #5.  Surprised they didn't put ND ahead of us, sheesh.
Luckily this will autocorrect in the coming weeks.
Good motivation though, Dabo will have a field day.

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning ClemsonDave.  Looks like it's golf day for your avi, too.  She can handle my putter any day.
Try to keep with a theme...its not always about me.

Good morning, Mark and FormerNJDave.

Kids are off from school tomorrow and Friday so I'm planning to take Friday off too and make a nice long weekend of it.
Off from school?  WTF, Thanksgiving is three weeks away.
It's a Jersey thing. First Thursday and Friday of November is always Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City. In places like Disney World it's known as Jersey Week. Especially because they also get half day for election day. So parents will often take their kids out of school the other 2.5 days and make a week of it. Much smaller lines than Thanksgiving.
In other words teachers need extra time off to party.  Got it.

Kids are off from school tomorrow and Friday so I'm planning to take Friday off too and make a nice long weekend of it.
Off from school?  WTF, Thanksgiving is three weeks away.
It's a Jersey thing. First Thursday and Friday of November is always Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City. In places like Disney World it's known as Jersey Week. Especially because they also get half day for election day. So parents will often take their kids out of school the other 2.5 days and make a week of it. Much smaller lines than Thanksgiving.
True, but you got to deal with all those Jersey folks there...

Kids are off from school tomorrow and Friday so I'm planning to take Friday off too and make a nice long weekend of it.
Off from school?  WTF, Thanksgiving is three weeks away.
It's a Jersey thing. First Thursday and Friday of November is always Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City. In places like Disney World it's known as Jersey Week. Especially because they also get half day for election day. So parents will often take their kids out of school the other 2.5 days and make a week of it. Much smaller lines than Thanksgiving.
In other words teachers need extra time off to party.  Got it.
Exactly.

Kids are off from school tomorrow and Friday so I'm planning to take Friday off too and make a nice long weekend of it.
Off from school?  WTF, Thanksgiving is three weeks away.
It's a Jersey thing. First Thursday and Friday of November is always Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City. In places like Disney World it's known as Jersey Week. Especially because they also get half day for election day. So parents will often take their kids out of school the other 2.5 days and make a week of it. Much smaller lines than Thanksgiving.
True, but you got to deal with all those Jersey folks there...
I'm dealing with them up here anyway. What's the difference except for +40°.

Damn committee put Clemson at #5.  Surprised they didn't put ND ahead of us, sheesh.
Luckily this will autocorrect in the coming weeks.
Good motivation though, Dabo will have a field day.
I wonder how many "points" separate the top five from each other.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6