Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Vacation selections
Me likey. Where ya heading?

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
and I had to find different flip flops, shorts, and tee shirts. oh my!
That comment earned you a GFY!

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
and I had to find different flip flops, shorts, and tee shirts. oh my!
Did you find one of these while you were looking?

Or two!

I'll take those GFY's and head to the golf course.
thank you.

I'll take those GFY's and head to the golf course.
thank you.

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Isn't that what Dean's doing right now?

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Isn't that what Dean's doing right now?
He's probably improving his lie.

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Isn't that what Dean's doing right now?
He's probably improving his lie.
Gotta do something if he wants to bag more redheads.

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Isn't that what Dean's doing right now?
He's probably improving his lie.
Gotta do something if he wants to bag more redheads.
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Exactly.

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Isn't that what Dean's doing right now?
He's probably improving his lie.
Gotta do something if he wants to bag more redheads.
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
Later, Dave.

Morning BoilerRick, 9IronDean, EarlyRiserBean, WinterIsComingDave and LongWeekendTony.
Good morning Dave. News says I will need my snow brush in the morning Ugh!
We're expecting a bit of it too. Had to fish out the winter coats this morning from the basement. Haven't worn it yet though.
Air out the mothballs?
Isn't that what Dean's doing right now?
He's probably improving his lie.
Gotta do something if he wants to bag more redheads.
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
One Dave down lull.

Afternoon  break with Bellas Artes.

Afternoon break with Bellas Artes.
Based on earlier photos it does not look like you are on your front porch.  So don't try to tell us you're hard at work unpacking.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6