Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home
Mine is at the Senior Center. That place reminds me a lot of this place.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home
Mine is at the Senior Center. That place reminds me a lot of this place.
GFY!  Bet they don't say that at the Senior Center.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home
Mine is at the Senior Center. That place reminds me a lot of this place.
GFY!  Bet they don't say that at the Senior Center.
You'd be surprised. NOW, GET OFF MY LAWN!

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home
Mine is at the Senior Center. That place reminds me a lot of this place.
GFY!  Bet they don't say that at the Senior Center.
I think they probably shout it a lot, but then don't remember why.

looks like I live in a Red County.

looks like I live in a Red County.
Isn't like 95% of FL red?

[...]
next year I'll be checking prices on assisted living centers and nursing homes. easier than driving around for doctor appointments, paying bills, shopping, etc.

How's it hanging, Chad?

did I miss something, or do I have the wrong site?

did I miss something, or do I have the wrong site?
Freinds and Politics don't go well together.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7