Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Go vote!
Nothing but nonsense on our ballot. A couple of judges and a renewal for the county community college.
I find those smaller local votes mean more. Those judges could have a bigger impact on your life than POtuS.
Still don't understand the logic in voting for judges...shouldn't they all just be hired?
By whom?
Other judges, justice departments.  Yea, bias no matter what, but...they should at least know something about qualifications.

Go vote!
Nothing but nonsense on our ballot. A couple of judges and a renewal for the county community college.
I find those smaller local votes mean more. Those judges could have a bigger impact on your life than POtuS.
Still don't understand the logic in voting for judges...shouldn't they all just be hired?
By whom?
Other judges, justice departments.  Yea, bias no matter what, but...they should at least know something about qualifications.
I'm assuming you haven't registered yet in SC?

Go vote!
Nothing but nonsense on our ballot. A couple of judges and a renewal for the county community college.
I find those smaller local votes mean more. Those judges could have a bigger impact on your life than POtuS.
Still don't understand the logic in voting for judges...shouldn't they all just be hired?
By whom?
Other judges, justice departments.  Yea, bias no matter what, but...they should at least know something about qualifications.
I'm assuming you haven't registered yet in SC?
Not yet.  got to get some proof documents.  by the end of the month.  got to get car and bike registered as well.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
Ok, the sheriff one is mildly important, though it sounds like a slam dunk to pass. I'll stop anyways on the way home and cast my ballot.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home

no elections in my district until 2020. Blessed be Thy name.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home
mine is an old Babtist Church. they do a pancake breakfast,  sandwiches for lunch, and spagetti dinners every major election.

Morning, muchachos.

Out for Delivery

11/05/2019 - 9:20 A.M.

Brooksville, FL, United States

Out For Delivery Today

HURRY UPS!!!

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
Ok, the sheriff one is mildly important, though it sounds like a slam dunk to pass. I'll stop anyways on the way home and cast my ballot.
Glad I could be of positive influence.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

Just checked my ballot again, must've remembered the wrong one earlier. It's got one city council member on it (running unopposed), 2 races for school board members, the college tax levy renewal and an amendment regarding the county sheriff which I can't make sense of. Gonna look that one up, see what it's about. No judges this time around.
No council members or mayor on today's ballot in my district.  Too bad, really looking forward to swapping them out.  Besides the road and parks bonds, which should pass easily, the rest is somewhat esoteric. But I'll go vote, as the nearest polling place is next to a good BBQ joint.  :D
Mine is at the high school, so now I feel jipped. No bbq in sight. Lol
My polling place Is at the old folks home
Mine is at the Senior Center. That place reminds me a lot of this place.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7