Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

I had a Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve by Drew Estate picked out when I received a phone call that I needed to get home ASAP. My wife appears to have the flu and I needed to get home in time to pick up the kids from their various after school activities. Pappy will have to wait.
Never had one myself, but considering what they cost I'd set aside some uninterrupted time to enjoy.
There's a reason for everything... I guess.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]