Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Reverend Bret. How did the weekend treat you?
Pretty okay, all things considered. The Seahawks won, the Patriots lost, and I almost have my rifles dialed in for the hunting trip.
That sounds pretty ok. Not sure if it's the hunting talk but it's about time for me to find some flesh to feed on.
You could take up ice fishing?
Hey do you have in line a commute smoke?

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Reverend Bret. How did the weekend treat you?
Pretty okay, all things considered. The Seahawks won, the Patriots lost, and I almost have my rifles dialed in for the hunting trip.
That sounds pretty ok. Not sure if it's the hunting talk but it's about time for me to find some flesh to feed on.
You could take up ice fishing?
Hey do you have in line a commute smoke?
I do not. I plan to smoke something though.

Second meeting of the day was postponed until tomorrow. Always a good feeling when that happens.

I used to not smoke any Connecticut cigars. In the last year that has changed. I love Connecticut's and don't smoke as many so called FULL cigars.

An actually had a conversation with a rep a few weeks back and he said the industry is changing from the "Full boom"...more companies are not trying to blend with the intent off knocking your socks off.

An actually had a conversation with a rep a few weeks back and he said the industry is changing from the "Full boom"...more companies are not trying to blend with the intent off knocking your socks off.
Hopefully the ginormous ring gauge is the next fad to go.

An actually had a conversation with a rep a few weeks back and he said the industry is changing from the "Full boom"...more companies are not trying to blend with the intent off knocking your socks off.
Hopefully the ginormous ring gauge is the next fad to go.
TNWSS

Hazzuh!

Chode cigar lull?

Tony here's my I'm home cigar.
You burnin'?

Tony here's my I'm home cigar.
You burnin'?
Not yet. I'm gonna do a humi dive now...

Guardian of the Farm with coffee in the man cave.

Guardian of the Farm with coffee in the man cave.

Very nice!

I had a Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve by Drew Estate picked out when I received a phone call that I needed to get home ASAP. My wife appears to have the flu and I needed to get home in time to pick up the kids from their various after school activities. Pappy will have to wait.

I had a Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve by Drew Estate picked out when I received a phone call that I needed to get home ASAP. My wife appears to have the flu and I needed to get home in time to pick up the kids from their various after school activities. Pappy will have to wait.
Never had one myself, but considering what they cost I'd set aside some uninterrupted time to enjoy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5