Pages: 1 2 [3]

Daylight savings change is not as much fun as it used to be as most time keeping items now reset themselves.
I had three clocks in the kitchen that needed to be reset but definitely easier than back in the olden days. Mostly because I don't wear a watch any longer.

Today’s Birthdays:

Actress Lois Smith is 89.
Actress Monica Vitti is 88.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Michael S. Dukakis is 86.
Actor Shadoe Stevens is 73.
Singer Lulu is 71.
“Vogue” editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is 70.
Comedian-actress Roseanne Barr is 67.
Actress Kate Capshaw is 66.
Comedian Dennis Miller is 66.
Actress Kathy Kinney is 66.
Singer Adam Ant is 65.
Sports commentator and former quarterback Phil Simms is 64.
Director-screenwriter Gary Ross is 63.
Actor Dolph Lundgren is 62.
Rock musician C.J. Pierce (Drowning Pool) is 47.
Actor Francois Battiste (TV: “Ten Days in the Valley”) is 43.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Evgeni Plushenko is 37.
Actress Julie Berman is 36.
Actress Antonia Thomas (TV: “The Good Doctor”) is 33.
Alternative rock singer/songwriter Courtney Barnett is 32.
TV personality Kendall Jenner (TV: “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”) is 24.

Boy, that makes me feel really old.

[...]

Lulu, 'To sir with love' fame is my age.

[...]

You're 71?

[...]

almost. she's just a few years older than I am.

story of my life.

story of my life.
You can find a diamond in the rough sometimes but we are best to follow the cigar banter tried and tested

Ok next week we are coming for your team LTG

Ok next week we are coming for your team LTG
They're having a solid year for sure.

Laranja on the back deck.  Too dark for a photo.

Good morning Dean, Rick, and Flip. The extra hour was nice. Went to a Halloween party last night and didn't get back until 1. Now we've got to get ready for an all day soccer tournament.
I guess it was worth it, in the end. They took first place! (Max is the second one on the left). Season ended for that team. Two more weeks for his other team. Baseball also ended on Friday. Two more weeks of football for my daughter who is cheering. We're finally winding down with Fall sports.

Good morning Dean, Rick, and Flip. The extra hour was nice. Went to a Halloween party last night and didn't get back until 1. Now we've got to get ready for an all day soccer tournament.
I guess it was worth it, in the end. They took first place! (Max is the second one on the left). Season ended for that team. Two more weeks for his other team. Baseball also ended on Friday. Two more weeks of football for my daughter who is cheering. We're finally winding down with Fall sports.

Woohoo!  Nice going.  Time to take the team out for some celebratory ice cream.

Good morning Dean, Rick, and Flip. The extra hour was nice. Went to a Halloween party last night and didn't get back until 1. Now we've got to get ready for an all day soccer tournament.
I guess it was worth it, in the end. They took first place! (Max is the second one on the left). Season ended for that team. Two more weeks for his other team. Baseball also ended on Friday. Two more weeks of football for my daughter who is cheering. We're finally winding down with Fall sports.

Woohoo!  Nice going.  Time to take the team out for some celebratory ice cream.
Indeed.

Although the Ravens are in the same division, I am happy they're beating the Pats. If only they could both lose.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]