Pages: 1 [2] 3

got this from an archives buddy in a neighboring district :

"We had a talk with the Doctor today. My MDS is high risk which means I could only have a year to live. It takes 4 to 6 treatments to see any improvement that my bone marrow is making its own blood and I won't need as many transfusions. Because I can't make red, white or platelets is why the prognosis is not good. Please keep praying that this gets better, I am."
That's a tough row to hoe. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

got this from an archives buddy in a neighboring district :

"We had a talk with the Doctor today. My MDS is high risk which means I could only have a year to live. It takes 4 to 6 treatments to see any improvement that my bone marrow is making its own blood and I won't need as many transfusions. Because I can't make red, white or platelets is why the prognosis is not good. Please keep praying that this gets better, I am."
That's a tough row to hoe. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
yeah, it sucks.

Events Committee meeting at 1pm. good time to hit Home Depot for lunch seeing how they're only a block apart.

OLIVA ADDING FIGURADO TO SERIE V MELANIO MADURO LINEUP

https://halfwheel.com/oliva-adding-figurado-to-serie-v-melanio-maduro-lineup/367966/
Is that really news? It's not like other Vs aren't already made in that vitola.

Events Committee meeting at 1pm. good time to hit Home Depot for lunch seeing how they're only a block apart.
I need a few things from there including light bulbs and a toilet seat. Can I send you a list?

My son played his soccer game today and won. Tied for 3rd place with two more games in the season. 2nd place is the best we can hope for.

My son played his soccer game today and won. Tied for 3rd place with two more games in the season. 2nd place is the best we can hope for.
Sounds pretty cool. Congratulations

Today is my son's birthday and our dog we brought home almost 7 years ago because he shared the same birthday. Going out for dinner, dogs are staying home

Today is my son's birthday and our dog we brought home almost 7 years ago because he shared the same birthday. Going out for dinner, dogs are staying home
How old is the boy?

Mr. Beans Irish just managed to squeak one out. Win is a win.

Busy couple of days unpacking and getting things set up. Had to take full advantage of the help that was here. Should be able to get back to bantering now.

Busy couple of days unpacking and getting things set up. Had to take full advantage of the help that was here. Should be able to get back to bantering now.
You were missed.

Busy couple of days unpacking and getting things set up. Had to take full advantage of the help that was here. Should be able to get back to bantering now.
You were missed.
Appreciate that. Plan on assuming full banter responsibilities tomorrow.

Busy couple of days unpacking and getting things set up. Had to take full advantage of the help that was here. Should be able to get back to bantering now.
You were missed.
Appreciate that. Plan on assuming full banter responsibilities tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to it. Need to know which rapper is celebrating a birthday.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3