Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.
Time will tell. There are only 2 reasons why he's so obsessively against releasing his tax returns: either he pays nothing or next to nothing in taxes, or he's not making nearly as much as he likes to fool his disciples into believing he does.

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.
Time will tell. There are only 2 reasons why he's so obsessively against releasing his tax returns: either he pays nothing or next to nothing in taxes, or he's not making nearly as much as he likes to fool his disciples into believing he does.
But let's at least all agree that the wall in Colorado is a brilliant idea. The Mexicans will never see it coming.

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.
What's 1,000,000,000 x 0 ??

Thought for Today: "Good taste is the worst vice ever invented." -- Dame Edith Sitwell, English poet (1887-1964).
Very true.
I prefer: "My tastes are simple, I only like the best!".

going downstairs to make a turkey & Jarlsberg sandwich, just got back from my morning errands.

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.
Time will tell. There are only 2 reasons why he's so obsessively against releasing his tax returns: either he pays nothing or next to nothing in taxes, or he's not making nearly as much as he likes to fool his disciples into believing he does.
But let's at least all agree that the wall in Colorado is a brilliant idea. The Mexicans will never see it coming.
don't forget the 2020 Canadian wall. 😂

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.
Time will tell. There are only 2 reasons why he's so obsessively against releasing his tax returns: either he pays nothing or next to nothing in taxes, or he's not making nearly as much as he likes to fool his disciples into believing he does.
But let's at least all agree that the wall in Colorado is a brilliant idea. The Mexicans will never see it coming.
It confused me.

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.

so Donald abandoned NY for Florida. guess he can't afford those taxes either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he didn't pay that much in taxes there or anywhere else.
I agree, but whatever he paid in NY will still be more than Florida.
Time will tell. There are only 2 reasons why he's so obsessively against releasing his tax returns: either he pays nothing or next to nothing in taxes, or he's not making nearly as much as he likes to fool his disciples into believing he does.
But let's at least all agree that the wall in Colorado is a brilliant idea. The Mexicans will never see it coming.
don't forget the 2020 Canadian wall. 😂
If it keeps the cold air out, I'd be all for putting one up!

going downstairs to make a turkey & Jarlsberg sandwich, just got back from my morning errands.
Howdy, RecentlyRetiredFlip.

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4