Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
11/1/2019
« on: November 01, 2019, 12:14:24 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Happy No-Shave November!

Happy No-Shave November!
In that case, I guess it's good I didn't shave today. Did the whole month last year. Not sure I'll do that again although I'll probably still make the donation.

Good morning, Dave... And happy Friday to ya.

Happy No-Shave November!
In that case, I guess it's good I didn't shave today. Did the whole month last year. Not sure I'll do that again although I'll probably still make the donation.
I'll go most of the month, but we're heading up to Niagara the 22nd to get an early celebration in for my 40th, so I'll trim it back before then. Wife doesn't like it when I'm too disheveled.

Happy No-Shave November!
In that case, I guess it's good I didn't shave today. Did the whole month last year. Not sure I'll do that again although I'll probably still make the donation.
I'll go most of the month, but we're heading up to Niagara the 22nd to get an early celebration in for my 40th, so I'll trim it back before then. Wife doesn't like it when I'm too disheveled.
That means she looks at you. So at least you've got that going for you.

Happy No-Shave November!
In that case, I guess it's good I didn't shave today. Did the whole month last year. Not sure I'll do that again although I'll probably still make the donation.
I'll go most of the month, but we're heading up to Niagara the 22nd to get an early celebration in for my 40th, so I'll trim it back before then. Wife doesn't like it when I'm too disheveled.
That means she looks at you. So at least you've got that going for you.
Yeah, but only in general disgust, so...

Happy No-Shave November!
In that case, I guess it's good I didn't shave today. Did the whole month last year. Not sure I'll do that again although I'll probably still make the donation.
I'll go most of the month, but we're heading up to Niagara the 22nd to get an early celebration in for my 40th, so I'll trim it back before then. Wife doesn't like it when I'm too disheveled.
That means she looks at you. So at least you've got that going for you.
Yeah, but only in general disgust, so...
I know that look.

Happy No-Shave November!
In that case, I guess it's good I didn't shave today. Did the whole month last year. Not sure I'll do that again although I'll probably still make the donation.
I'll go most of the month, but we're heading up to Niagara the 22nd to get an early celebration in for my 40th, so I'll trim it back before then. Wife doesn't like it when I'm too disheveled.
That means she looks at you. So at least you've got that going for you.
Yeah, but only in general disgust, so...
I know that look.
LALTS, most married men do.

A bunch of banter brothers taking All Saints Day off?

Rumor has it that the first flakes of the year were falling last night, but we don't seem to have gotten any of them. Was stupid windy last night walking around with the kids, temps really dropped with the front.

Rumor has it that the first flakes of the year were falling last night, but we don't seem to have gotten any of them. Was stupid windy last night walking around with the kids, temps really dropped with the front.
20° swing here too. Still kinda windy this morning.

good morning Tony and Dave.
a very cool 61° here. should only top out at low 70's.

Thought for Today: "Good taste is the worst vice ever invented." -- Dame Edith Sitwell, English poet (1887-1964).

Thought for Today: "Good taste is the worst vice ever invented." -- Dame Edith Sitwell, English poet (1887-1964).
I like that one.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4