Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?
I know, I've already sent away for several 23andMe kits.

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?
I know, I've already sent away for several 23andMe kits.
I think the youngest tolerates them, but will choose almost anything else before eating one.

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?
I know, I've already sent away for several 23andMe kits.
I think the youngest tolerates them, but will choose almost anything else before eating one.
I need to go find some Halloween candy. Someone must have brought some in.

Good luck in your search. Hazzuh!

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?
I know, I've already sent away for several 23andMe kits.
I think the youngest tolerates them, but will choose almost anything else before eating one.
I need to go find some Halloween candy. Someone must have brought some in.
I still have a small bowl full.

Good luck in your search. Hazzuh!
see ya Monday.

ROTFLMAO
I found this highly offensive and disrespectful.  Calling 911 now.

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?
I know, I've already sent away for several 23andMe kits.
I think the youngest tolerates them, but will choose almost anything else before eating one.
I need to go find some Halloween candy. Someone must have brought some in.
I still have a small bowl full.
Some solid choices there.

ROTFLMAO
I found this highly offensive and disrespectful.  Calling 911 now.
"We're sorry. That number cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again."

In other tax-related news, the dad tax on Reese's cups this year has been bountiful.
Those rotten bastages shared nothing with me.
We were in my parents neighborhood last night, and they're in a newish development, so there's lots of houses and lots of people handing stuff out. They made out like bandits. We had to stop halfway through and drop off their loot just so they could get more.
It also helps that somehow, none of them like Reese's. :D
What?!?
I know, I've already sent away for several 23andMe kits.
I think the youngest tolerates them, but will choose almost anything else before eating one.
I need to go find some Halloween candy. Someone must have brought some in.
I still have a small bowl full.
I can take our leave the peppermint patties, but everything else looks great.

My son's team just lost their last baseball game. 48° never felt so cold.

Soccer and football tomorrow followed by an all day soccer tournament on Sunday. Joy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]