Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2019, 02:21:45 PM »

And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2019, 02:29:03 PM »

And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Have a good day

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2019, 02:59:57 PM »

Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Phew!
Though, I've actually considered getting a pipe myself, just for a change of pace. Plus, I think it would work well in the winter months when I maybe don't want to stay outside for an entire stick.
I bought my pipes for the same reason but it turns out a full bowl of you tobacco can last you just as long as a cigar. Of course, you don't have to fill it.
TWSS?
I saw it before I posted but then I lost it. Now I see it again.

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2019, 03:02:10 PM »

I actually had a long discussion with Nick Melillio when I seen him. We were discussing the different forms of tobacco pipes and cigars and how they are cured. I have some beautiful pipes. I should post a few pics.
Post pics of your PIPE? it's not that kind of site, sheesh.

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2019, 03:46:01 PM »

Trick or Treat

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2019, 05:04:52 PM »

Trick or Treat
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2019, 07:49:04 PM »

Trick or Treat
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Heading to a Halloween party down the street. I'll let you know if they are handing out cigars at that one.

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2019, 09:32:21 PM »

Trick or Treat
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Heading to a Halloween party down the street. I'll let you know if they are handing out cigars at that one.
Well?

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2019, 09:55:55 PM »

Trick or Treat
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Heading to a Halloween party down the street. I'll let you know if they are handing out cigars at that one.
Well?
I'll bet they were only handing out alcoholic beverages.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]