CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 11/29/2014  (Read 15326 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/29/2014
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »

You have not missed anything on the cigar deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
  Well that's oddly disappointing.  Not that I can spare any cash for cigars right now anyway, but no Black Whatever deals?  Sheesh.  Double sheesh.
There have been "deals", just nothing worth considering.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2014, 04:53:14 PM »

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
Now that's a pistola!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2014, 04:53:58 PM »

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
LOL I can't believe that Pythons are selling for such stupid prices now. I used to have one back in the 70's, first big caliber I ever bought and did not like it as well as the Model 27 for shooting purposes and sold it after a few months.  They are pretty to look at though.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2014, 06:00:58 PM »

LOL I can't believe that Pythons are selling for such stupid prices now. I used to have one back in the 70's, first big caliber I ever bought and did not like it as well as the Model 27 for shooting purposes and sold it after a few months.  They are pretty to look at though.
All depends on the shooter.  Smiths are fine guns, and I've owned several.  I like the action of the Colt, though. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2014, 06:19:06 PM »

All depends on the shooter.  Smiths are fine guns, and I've owned several.  I like the action of the Colt, though.
Colt is Much smoother out of the box but Clark's can fix that right up on a Smith.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2014, 07:26:16 PM »

W34 - M24 2H
November 25 at 7:59pm
David Kreps 2H called it.......it had to be a dave Dave. Congratulations!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2014, 07:48:32 PM »

Gurkha blowout for weekend spotlight.....guess I'm going to get coal in my stocking too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2014, 07:50:19 PM »

Gurkha blowout for weekend spotlight.....guess I'm going to get coal in my stocking too.
LMAO.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2014, 08:12:22 PM »

LMAO.
thats not funny, it's a sad Christmas
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]