Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2019, 08:21:46 AM »

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2019, 08:25:46 AM »

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
Yo, this one here
Goes out to all my players out there, man
You know, that got that one good girl, dogg
That's always been there, man
Like, took all the bullshit
But then one day she can't take it no more
And decide to leave
Yeah, I woke up in the middle of the night
And I noticed my girl wasn't by my side
Could've sworn I was dreamin'
For her I was feenin'
So I had to take a little ride
Backtrackin' on these few years
Tryna figure out what I do to make it go bad
'Cause ever since my girl left me
My whole life came crashin', and I'm so
Lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own) girl
Oh, I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own) girl
Oh, I'm so lonely
Can't believe I had a girl like you
And I just let you walk right out of my life
After all I put you through
You still stuck around and stayed by my side
What really hurt me is I broke your heart
Baby, you a good girl and I had no right
I really wanna to make things right
'Cause without you in my life girl, I'm so
Lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own) girl
Oh, I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own, baby)
Oh, I'm so lonely
Been all over the world
Ain't never met a girl
That could take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come
Where you would get up and run
And I would be out chasin' you
'Cause ain't nowhere in the globe I'd rather be
Ain't no one in the globe I'd rather see
Than the girl of my dreams that made me be
So happy, but now so lonely
Lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own) girl
Oh, I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own, baby)
Oh, I'm so lonely
Never thought that I'd be alone
I didn't think you'd be gone this long
I just want you to call my phone
So stop playing girl and come on home (come on home)
Baby girl I didn't mean to shout
I want me and you to work it out
I never wished to ever hurt my baby
And it's drivin' me crazy, 'cause I'm so
Lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own) girl
Oh, I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own, baby)
Oh, I'm so lonely
So lonely, so lonely
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely
So lonely, Mr. Lonely

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2019, 08:25:55 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
I forgot about the garbage man again.
I remembered last night at 11. I had 7 big black garbage bags full.
that's quite a bit of garbage.
I haven't even scratched the surface.
well, you have a passel of trash generators, where I am lucky if I have a full can every week.
Even we only get a couple of regular bags of garbage every week. But our recycling can is almost always near capacity.

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2019, 08:37:38 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
I forgot about the garbage man again.
I remembered last night at 11. I had 7 big black garbage bags full.
that's quite a bit of garbage.
I haven't even scratched the surface.
well, you have a passel of trash generators, where I am lucky if I have a full can every week.
Even we only get a couple of regular bags of garbage every week. But our recycling can is almost always near capacity.
there is no recycling where I am. just a bunch of old style landfills.
and you know where they are as you travel by the smell.

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 08:38:40 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
I forgot about the garbage man again.
I remembered last night at 11. I had 7 big black garbage bags full.
that's quite a bit of garbage.
I haven't even scratched the surface.
well, you have a passel of trash generators, where I am lucky if I have a full can every week.
TWSS

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2019, 08:57:36 AM »

Good morning JustOneDave, Mr. Mayor, and LonelyDean.  Cool and rainy here, must have woke up in Oregon by mistake.

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2019, 09:10:18 AM »

Good morning JustOneDave, Mr. Mayor, and LonelyDean.  Cool and rainy here, must have woke up in Oregon by mistake.
Don't forget the pussy hat for warmth!

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2019, 09:25:41 AM »

Good morning JustOneDave, Mr. Mayor, and LonelyDean.  Cool and rainy here, must have woke up in Oregon by mistake.
Where in the world is 3Bean Sandiego?

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2019, 09:45:19 AM »

Good morning JustOneDave, Mr. Mayor, and LonelyDean.  Cool and rainy here, must have woke up in Oregon by mistake.

good morning WhoKnowsWhereYou'reAtMark.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »

RazMan shoveling snow today?

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2019, 10:26:37 AM »

RazMan shoveling snow today?
Oof, I don't even want to think about that.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2019, 10:53:51 AM »

cigar #2. one of those cheap stbby Nicaraguans that look like NUBS.

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2019, 10:57:41 AM »

RazMan shoveling snow today?
Oof, I don't even want to think about that.
it won't be too much longer.

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2019, 11:02:20 AM »

Alexandria Ocasio-Crazy: AOC Sinks to Blaming White People for the Death of Her Grandfather.
3:30 pm on October 28, 2019 by Brandon Morse, REDSTATE News

AOC’s grandfather died due to Hurricane Maria, which claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 people. According to AOC, the hurricane that killed her grandfather happened because of climate change, and climate change is caused by corporations, and corporations are run by white people, thus white people killed her grandfather.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5