Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2019, 10:15:49 AM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2019, 10:19:46 AM »

heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
Don't want to spend all your time fighting off the ladies. Makes sense.
He wants to, he just doesn't have the strength to anymore.

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2019, 11:19:40 AM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
Good luck, Mark.

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2019, 11:40:43 AM »

forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2019, 11:42:19 AM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2019, 11:43:33 AM »

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Actually, it's resful, i can read a book or watch my own TV (with headphones).  Because, I am still on the
permacath, they just hook me up to the machine, no needles yet.  Have to make an appointment with a vascular
surgeon to have a fistula created in my arm.
I personally had some setbacks myself. Not to your extent but I wish you the best in your recovery. May God bless you

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2019, 11:47:29 AM »

Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
I was wrong. never logged into the sis. now that I have I hit #2 twice. there is no #5.
There was tat 10th anniversary's up earlier.

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2019, 11:52:11 AM »

forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
And there we have it!

Edit: Who had the under for noon today?

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2019, 12:04:17 PM »

forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
And there we have it!

Edit: Who had the under for noon today?

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2019, 12:04:34 PM »

forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
And there we have it!

Edit: Who had the under for noon today?
LALTS

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2019, 12:08:01 PM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour, my kind of dentist appt.

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2019, 12:15:14 PM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour...

TWHS

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2019, 12:17:47 PM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour, my kind of dentist appt.
an in and out is always good no matter how long it lasts.

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2019, 12:29:39 PM »

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour, my kind of dentist appt.
an in and out is always good no matter how long it lasts.
TNWSS

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5