Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2019, 09:00:11 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2019, 09:06:34 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
Now just drink that coffee and smoke that cigar and you'll have the morning covered.

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2019, 09:13:26 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
Now just drink that coffee and smoke that cigar and you'll have the morning covered.
I'm working on it.

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2019, 09:30:43 AM »

Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2019, 09:33:15 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
That's a solid start but it's still morning.

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2019, 09:38:05 AM »

Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
I was wrong. never logged into the sis. now that I have I hit #2 twice. there is no #5.

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2019, 09:40:53 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
That's a solid start but it's still morning.
no even going to bother and wait and have leftover ribs for lunch.

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2019, 09:56:34 AM »

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Actually, it's resful, i can read a book or watch my own TV (with headphones).  Because, I am still on the
permacath, they just hook me up to the machine, no needles yet.  Have to make an appointment with a vascular
surgeon to have a fistula created in my arm.

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2019, 10:00:07 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
that's three things, you should be done for the day, learn to set your
expectations lower.  OK, you can make lunch, and other tasks, as you deem necessary.

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2019, 10:00:24 AM »

Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
I was wrong. never logged into the sis. now that I have I hit #2 twice. there is no #5.
Knew that but was going to let you get away with it.

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2019, 10:04:48 AM »

heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »

heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
Don't want to spend all your time fighting off the ladies. Makes sense.

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2019, 10:12:26 AM »

may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
that's three things, you should be done for the day, learn to set your
expectations lower.  OK, you can make lunch, and other tasks, as you deem necessary.
thanks Flip. this doing nothing is difficult.

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2019, 10:14:08 AM »

heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
I use to wear mine on a chain. working on bridges and all tended to really fuck up my hands.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5