Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2019, 12:12:52 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
Ooooh, that sounds lovely. Still raining like a motherfather here. I should look to cook something up.

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2019, 01:33:16 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
Yummo

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2019, 01:33:45 PM »

Morning gents.  Chilly this morning but going to be a pretty day here.  Will have to fire up something later on the back deck to celebrate the Astros evening the series.  And morn ND's crash and burn against MI.
Good morning, Mark. Planning an afternoon cigar from the orifice man cave?
Could be.

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2019, 01:34:56 PM »

Morning gents.  Chilly this morning but going to be a pretty day here.  Will have to fire up something later on the back deck to celebrate the Astros evening the series.  And morn ND's crash and burn against MI.
Neither was very pretty.  Morning Bean.
I don't know, that Astros grand slam homer looked pretty nice.

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2019, 02:23:41 PM »

Morning gents.  Chilly this morning but going to be a pretty day here.  Will have to fire up something later on the back deck to celebrate the Astros evening the series.  And morn ND's crash and burn against MI.
Neither was very pretty.  Morning Bean.
I don't know, that Astros grand slam homer looked pretty nice.
Tied 2-2 and The best hurlers up. It's going to be good.

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2019, 02:27:34 PM »

Morning boys, decent deal on SD Cedrus on the monster if you want 10
I was hoping for a good box deal like I grabbed the my father la promisia's 2 weeks ago and adding a few items but still holding out hope for something like Jamie Garcia especial or sumtin.

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2019, 02:30:45 PM »

Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder on fire in the man cave.

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2019, 02:36:42 PM »

Morning boys, decent deal on SD Cedrus on the monster if you want 10
Now bag of 5ers.

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2019, 02:37:56 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
Ooooh, that sounds lovely. Still raining like a motherfather here. I should look to cook something up.
Sun is out now, blue skies.

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2019, 02:39:04 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
...as most Seniors do....

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2019, 02:50:46 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
...as most Seniors do....
most families, at least the way I was brought up, had a fancy early dinner on Sunday. just being a senior citizen makes everyday Sunday dinner. not to be confused with 6 Mondays and 1 Sunday per week.

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2019, 02:52:23 PM »

Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder on fire in the man cave.

A bit of a wonky burn.

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
Ooooh, that sounds lovely. Still raining like a motherfather here. I should look to cook something up.
Sun is out now, blue skies.
Rain Is expected to return in a few minutes.

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2019, 03:01:03 PM »

Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder on fire in the man cave.

A bit of a wonky burn.
The burn self-corrected but the ash is flaky and dropping bits on my desk and lap.

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2019, 03:03:41 PM »

Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder on fire in the man cave.

A bit of a wonky burn.
The burn self-corrected but the ash is flaky and dropping bits on my desk and lap.
I'm like Tony that cigar sneaks up on me. Still love it but it can kick my arse
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5