Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
I made spaghetti with brown butter and sage sauce. Added chunks of pork belly and scallops too. It was a big hit. I have some leftovers if you're interested.

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2019, 08:11:18 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
a little. my 84 year old buddy showed with his girlfiend. they brought a homemade cherry pie for dessert.

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2019, 08:39:56 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
a little. my 84 year old buddy showed with his girlfiend. they brought a homemade cherry pie for dessert.
Yum, cherry pie!

« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2019, 09:48:08 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
I made spaghetti with brown butter and sage sauce. Added chunks of pork belly and scallops too. It was a big hit. I have some leftovers if you're interested.

Damn, looks delicious.

« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
I made spaghetti with brown butter and sage sauce. Added chunks of pork belly and scallops too. It was a big hit. I have some leftovers if you're interested.

Damn, looks delicious.
It should have been better. It was missing something. Maybe pecorino cheese? That being said, everyone asked for seconds.

« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2019, 11:46:11 PM »

Looks like I was right about the home field disadvantage. We may be going 7 with this series. But I believe the Astros will win the whole thing.  Nice to win it at home too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]