Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 10/27/2019  (Read 441 times)

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/27/2019
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
I made spaghetti with brown butter and sage sauce. Added chunks of pork belly and scallops too. It was a big hit. I have some leftovers if you're interested.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • Blessed are those ......
Re: 10/27/2019
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2019, 08:11:18 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
a little. my 84 year old buddy showed with his girlfiend. they brought a homemade cherry pie for dessert.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Deanday
Re: 10/27/2019
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2019, 08:39:56 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
a little. my 84 year old buddy showed with his girlfiend. they brought a homemade cherry pie for dessert.
Yum, cherry pie!
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 10/27/2019
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2019, 09:48:08 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
I made spaghetti with brown butter and sage sauce. Added chunks of pork belly and scallops too. It was a big hit. I have some leftovers if you're interested.

Damn, looks delicious.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/27/2019
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?
I made spaghetti with brown butter and sage sauce. Added chunks of pork belly and scallops too. It was a big hit. I have some leftovers if you're interested.

Damn, looks delicious.
It should have been better. It was missing something. Maybe pecorino cheese? That being said, everyone asked for seconds.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/27/2019
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2019, 11:46:11 PM »

Looks like I was right about the home field disadvantage. We may be going 7 with this series. But I believe the Astros will win the whole thing.  Nice to win it at home too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]