Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2019, 03:05:17 PM »

Leaving work soon. Humi diving ASAP

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2019, 03:14:37 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
...as most Seniors do....
most families, at least the way I was brought up, had a fancy early dinner on Sunday. just being a senior citizen makes everyday Sunday dinner. not to be confused with 6 Mondays and 1 Sunday per week.
Yea, but those Sunday dinners were around 2:00.

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2019, 03:16:17 PM »

Leaving work soon. Humi diving ASAP
Don't want to hurry home for that Eagles - Bills game...

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2019, 03:17:37 PM »

Leaving work soon. Humi diving ASAP
Don't want to hurry home for that Eagles - Bills game...
Unless you're rooting for the Eagles.

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2019, 03:38:53 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
...as most Seniors do....
most families, at least the way I was brought up, had a fancy early dinner on Sunday. just being a senior citizen makes everyday Sunday dinner. not to be confused with 6 Mondays and 1 Sunday per week.
Yea, but those Sunday dinners were around 2:00.
well, I screwed up then. the carrots didn't get put in soon enough. or the meat, potatoes, onions, and celery.

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2019, 03:52:15 PM »

Leaving work soon. Humi diving ASAP
Don't want to hurry home for that Eagles - Bills game...
Bills fans were s excited before this game. Off to the best start in over a decade and just getting beat down to the Eagles sucks. They have ran all over us

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2019, 03:56:20 PM »

Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder on fire in the man cave.

A bit of a wonky burn.
The burn self-corrected but the ash is flaky and dropping bits on my desk and lap.
I'm like Tony that cigar sneaks up on me. Still love it but it can kick my arse
A full bodied smoke for sure.

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2019, 03:56:45 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
...as most Seniors do....
most families, at least the way I was brought up, had a fancy early dinner on Sunday. just being a senior citizen makes everyday Sunday dinner. not to be confused with 6 Mondays and 1 Sunday per week.
Yea, but those Sunday dinners were around 2:00.
well, I screwed up then. the carrots didn't get put in soon enough. or the meat, potatoes, onions, and celery.
Were you distracted?   :o

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2019, 04:12:20 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
...as most Seniors do....
most families, at least the way I was brought up, had a fancy early dinner on Sunday. just being a senior citizen makes everyday Sunday dinner. not to be confused with 6 Mondays and 1 Sunday per week.
Yea, but those Sunday dinners were around 2:00.
well, I screwed up then. the carrots didn't get put in soon enough. or the meat, potatoes, onions, and celery.
Were you distracted?   :o
no. just relaxing.

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2019, 04:13:36 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2019, 04:45:51 PM »

pot roast braised and simmering. potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery cut and ready. plan on eating 4:30-5pm.
Ooooh, that sounds lovely. Still raining like a motherfather here. I should look to cook something up.
Sun is out now, blue skies.
Rain Is expected to return in a few minutes.
It never did. What? The weather guys don't know what the fuck they're talking about? Say it ain't so!

Soccer game starting now. Turns out baseball was a washout.

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2019, 05:21:16 PM »

My son was goalie in the first half. Saved three or four nice shots. We're up 2-0 at the half.

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »

My son was goalie in the first half. Saved three or four nice shots. We're up 2-0 at the half.
Yeah!  My son played goalie when he was about 6 years old.  He mostly watched birds and picked at the grass.

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2019, 06:40:28 PM »

okay. put your smokes down, grab a drink, and find a seat. food will be served at 4:30 sharp.
Crap, missed it. Any leftovers?

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2019, 07:34:33 PM »

My son was goalie in the first half. Saved three or four nice shots. We're up 2-0 at the half.
Yeah!  My son played goalie when he was about 6 years old.  He mostly watched birds and picked at the grass.
My son was that way too but now he's pretty serious about it. He only plays goalie about 1/4 of the time. He's usually a defender. He scored a few times this year which was new to him.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5