Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2019, 02:16:30 PM »

Morning CaffeinedUpDean and SnoozeButtonTony.
Good morning, NJDave. Speaking of heading down, when are you planning to do that?
Heading "home" first thing Tuesday.
Driving down alone?
Not positive yet if John is going with me or not.

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »

Nice upset of Oklahoma by K State. On to the second round of games with a Rosa de Guadalupe.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2019, 05:56:39 PM »

Nice upset of Oklahoma by K State. On to the second round of games with a Rosa de Guadalupe.
Agreed!  Nice smokey shot of that cigar also.

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2019, 07:10:41 PM »

Looks like the Astros finally woke up.
Corbin is pitching tonight and Houston will be playing out of the pen. Should be an interesting game, hopefully.

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2019, 08:47:56 PM »

Looks like the Astros finally woke up.
Corbin is pitching tonight and Houston will be playing out of the pen. Should be an interesting game, hopefully.
Looks like it's working for them.

Edit: Houston, that is.

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2019, 09:00:29 PM »

Looks like the Astros finally woke up.
Corbin is pitching tonight and Houston will be playing out of the pen. Should be an interesting game, hopefully.
Looks like it's working for them.

Edit: Houston, that is.
This post season has been so unpredictable.

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2019, 09:39:01 PM »

Looks like the Astros finally woke up.
Corbin is pitching tonight and Houston will be playing out of the pen. Should be an interesting game, hopefully.
Looks like it's working for them.

Edit: Houston, that is.
This post season has been so unpredictable.
Maybe it's opposite of home field advantage?

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2019, 10:47:11 PM »

Looks like the Astros finally woke up.
Corbin is pitching tonight and Houston will be playing out of the pen. Should be an interesting game, hopefully.
Looks like it's working for them.

Edit: Houston, that is.
This post season has been so unpredictable.
Maybe it's opposite of home field advantage?
Safe to say the Astros have this one?

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2019, 11:43:43 PM »

Looks like the Astros finally woke up.
Corbin is pitching tonight and Houston will be playing out of the pen. Should be an interesting game, hopefully.
Looks like it's working for them.

Edit: Houston, that is.
This post season has been so unpredictable.
Maybe it's opposite of home field advantage?
Safe to say the Astros have this one?
Yeah, Bean can sleep easy tonight.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]