Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/24/2019
« on: October 24, 2019, 12:00:02 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 05:44:08 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 05:45:18 AM »

Houston you have a problem.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 05:46:41 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.
Looks like you missed a decent one yesterday. Not sure it's still valid.

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 05:48:03 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.
Can't go wrong with a Bueso wooden ashtray. :D

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 05:49:25 AM »

Houston you have a problem.
Actually stayed up to watch it. The Astros implode. Two games at home with Cole and Verlander on the mound? Who would have thunk it?

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 05:50:23 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.
Can't go wrong with a Bueso wooden ashtray. :D
Does it need downtime or is it good OTT?

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 05:50:49 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 06:22:26 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.
Can't go wrong with a Bueso wooden ashtray. :D
Does it need downtime or is it good OTT?
I've heard the pull on the drawer can be tight, give it some time.

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2019, 06:23:31 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.
Can't go wrong with a Bueso wooden ashtray. :D
Does it need downtime or is it good OTT?
I've heard the pull on the drawer can be tight, give it some time.
Well see, that's why we exchange information on here. Good to know.

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2019, 07:11:13 AM »

Houston you have a problem.
Actually stayed up to watch it. The Astros implode. Two games at home with Cole and Verlander on the mound? Who would have thunk it?
It's unthinkable. Their cooked

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2019, 07:13:01 AM »

Shopping day for cigars. If you see anything let me know. Thanks and good morning.
Looks like you missed a decent one yesterday. Not sure it's still valid.
Let's see what Holt's puts up in a bit.

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2019, 07:21:38 AM »

Morning guys. Internet not strong currently so will wait till I get downstairs for history and birthdays.

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2019, 07:22:09 AM »

Morning guys. Internet not strong currently so will wait till I get downstairs for history and birthdays.
...and AVI change.

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2019, 07:53:57 AM »

Morning guys. Internet not strong currently so will wait till I get downstairs for history and birthdays.
...and AVI change.
OK, downstairs now, signal better, now on with the checklist.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6