Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 06:43:08 PM »

Holy Shit!  MaryAnne is 81!
And as long as we're posting Mary Ann pictures...

That's a damn good one. Wonder if she still has her own teeth.

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2019, 06:53:46 PM »

Holy Shit!  MaryAnne is 81!
Indeed!  Tina Louise is 85.  I'm gonna say Ginger gets off the island before Mary Ann.
They are the only two still alive from the Gilligan crew.

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2019, 06:59:27 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2019, 06:59:47 PM »

Dean must be hunkering down for Nestor.

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2019, 07:01:05 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.
I generally enjoy theatre. Just hope I don't fall asleep. I'll have to sneak peeks at the ballgame.

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.
I generally enjoy theatre. Just hope I don't fall asleep. I'll have to sneak peeks at the ballgame.
I'm not surprised the Astros are already scoring. Sheesh.

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2019, 07:35:48 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.
I generally enjoy theatre. Just hope I don't fall asleep. I'll have to sneak peeks at the ballgame.
I'm not surprised the Astros are already scoring. Sheesh.
Looks like I'm missing a good one. Yankees answered with their first at bat. Turning my phone off. Here's hoping for a Game 6.

Let's go Yankees!!!

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2019, 07:59:44 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.
I generally enjoy theatre. Just hope I don't fall asleep. I'll have to sneak peeks at the ballgame.
I'm not surprised the Astros are already scoring. Sheesh.
Looks like I'm missing a good one. Yankees answered with their first at bat. Turning my phone off. Here's hoping for a Game 6.

Let's go Yankees!!!
Enjoy the play Tony. I'm holding my breath. I might pass out

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2019, 08:29:51 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.
I generally enjoy theatre. Just hope I don't fall asleep. I'll have to sneak peeks at the ballgame.
I'm not surprised the Astros are already scoring. Sheesh.
Looks like I'm missing a good one. Yankees answered with their first at bat. Turning my phone off. Here's hoping for a Game 6.

Let's go Yankees!!!
Enjoy the play Tony. I'm holding my breath. I might pass out
Intermission. It seems Paxton is holding them.

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2019, 08:42:32 PM »

Three pares on a Friday...sheesh for sure.
I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week. I'm heading to go see a high school rendition of Annie. It's a hard knock life.
My daughter was in that in HS.
I generally enjoy theatre. Just hope I don't fall asleep. I'll have to sneak peeks at the ballgame.
I'm not surprised the Astros are already scoring. Sheesh.
Looks like I'm missing a good one. Yankees answered with their first at bat. Turning my phone off. Here's hoping for a Game 6.

Let's go Yankees!!!
Enjoy the play Tony. I'm holding my breath. I might pass out
Intermission. It seems Paxton is holding them.
Heart of the order. This 5th is important for Pax

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2019, 10:10:37 PM »

I'll take that
Good night for now

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2019, 10:46:04 PM »

I'll take that
Good night for now
Hard to believe all the scoring happened in the 1st. But a win is a win. Game 6!

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2019, 10:47:33 PM »

The play was great. Kids looked like they were having fun. It was 63° in the house when we returned. I guess it's time to turn the furnace on.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4